Toronto Prop Expo

Just a reminder to anyone wanting table space. If you have not yet advised us, please do so. Feel free to comment or ask questions on the Facebook page as I am not sure how many folks are checking this thread vs. posting directly to the FB site.

We would really love to encourage more buying, selling, or trading. If you know people who might be interested, please spread the word.

Just some of the raffle prizes we have this year.

ara%20Optimus%20Prime%20Convoy%20MP-10_zps7fyrs4gj.jpg

ymates%20Star%20Trek%20TNG%20Tricorder_zpscvdavfco.jpg

Asylum%20Star%20Trek%20Phaser%20Pistol_zps6rqgnd2u.jpg

Prize_1_NX-01%20Cap_zpsnyvpls8i.jpg

ize_4_MPC%20Black%20Hole%20Maximillian_zpsez8zzswm.jpg

It has its moments. Some killer special effects for the time. Some good actors. Then of course, the highlight for me is Maximillian, which in my opinion is one of the coolest and most intimidating robots ever designed.

I second that. It is a great place to learn, see and connect with folks who share the same passion. This will be my 3rd year and I'm a lifer. Or at least till they get sick of me lol...GM

Hadn't heard of this before, too. Sounds fantastic. Great place to buy, sell, trade, display, learn... A gathering of people sharing the same passion. Wow!

Always great to have new faces become regulars! Make sure you spread the word to people you know who love props!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back