Ejection port on Lawgiver?

veektohr

Sr Member
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new to Dredd stuff and have been poring over Lawgiver details. I want to either make a PFC or live fire version in the future, and I just can't for the life of me see where ejected rounds go with that shell on.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
It's my understanding that the back right part of the shell is attached to the slide which opens enough when fired to eject the shell. Just speculation on my part as I don't own an automatic pistol, much less a Glock 17. :)
ss1025312.jpg
ss1025252.jpg

[video]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209079324598640&id=1184192239[/video] Hopefully that video should work. When i pull the slide back on the Lawgiver it exposes the Glock 17s ejection port so it can ejects cartridges if it was using them.

That is exactly what I needed to see! Thanks so much guys. Now to find a PFC Glock. Honestly, it will be easier to just buy a real one... But you can't fire that indoors :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back