Richard Linklater's Everybody Wants Some!! (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
Everybody Wants Some!! TRAILER 1 (2016) - Tyler Hoechlin, Zoey Deutch Comedy HD - YouTube

11_everybody_wants_some_poster.jpg

Attachments

• 11_everybody_wants_some_poster.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 119
    363.5 KB · Views: 111
    363.5 KB · Views: 126
    363.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Richard Linklater's Everybody Wants Some!!

I'm sure I will check this out. Dazed and Confused is one of my all time favorites. I consider it an almost perfect movie. It managed to capture a snapshot of the 70s without turning everything and everybody into a cliche'd stereotype of the era. I grew up in that time, although I was just a little younger than the kids in D&Z (I was 15 in 1980), but I had an older brother who was their age and I witnessed all that.

So the 80's was probably really more my era, so I will more than likely scrutinize this movie's accuracy a little more. I hope Linklater can do with this one what he did with D&Z.

I'm not one to judge movies by their trailer, but honestly this one doesn't seem to look as good. I hope I am wrong.

It looks more like they did another 70's movie but added early 80's music. Not remotely close to being an 80's retro movie. He needed to brush up on his Brat Pack flicks before he wrote this.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back