Easter Island Movie Statue Prop

Looks good, Yaris. I especially like the texture on it.

R/ Robert

thx rr, just a fun different project from building sw stuff ;)

something quiet mystical about these statues...makes me want to build a big version at 6 ft:eek....it'll look great in the garden!

thx, I'll investigate;)

I request a life size version in your front yard with a camera attached so we can see the neighbors reactions. You should also put in a speaker and microphone to communicate with them and order the lowly peasants bring you gifts or feel your wrath!!!

I request a life size version in your front yard with a camera attached so we can see the neighbors reactions. You should also put in a speaker and microphone to communicate with them and order the lowly peasants bring you gifts or feel your wrath!!!

LOL:lol

Last edited:
your post makes me feel like my build is a joke?

are you trying to make fun of my trying to build something?

i try to build replica props..check my builds...i know they are no the best

Not at all! I just thought it would be funny to build a huge one to have fun with your neighbors. I honestly don't know how you got that I was making fun of you out of my post. I think you're doing an excellent job!

Not at all! I just thought it would be funny to build a huge one to have fun with your neighbors. I honestly don't know how you got that I was making fun of you out of my post. I think you're doing an excellent job!

ok no worries, lost intranslation;)

Last edited:
some day photos...now I have to try and scale it up to 8 feet;)

Attachments

• IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0576.JPG
    IMG_0576.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 80
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back