Does Anovos not accept paypal now?

sparrowfan

tried asking Anovos the question but haven't gotten any response.
was able to use paypal back in the days, but it doesn't look like i can now. can someone confirm?

thanks

Well that's totally messed up.
Was using the no interest for six months paypal credit option to fund my purchases.
Total price at once is a big chunk to spend.

Wasn't entirely sure, just seemed to be a popular opinion on forums and fb groups. Was there ever a direct explanation?

I doubt any business would be very interested in going into the details of their financial decisions (although everyone sure seems to like to speculate about it ;)) nor will I talk about it in any detail. I know that is probably a frustrating answer, but it is as much as I can say without overstepping my bounds. I can only hope in knowing who I am and what I do, those who care to separate fact from fiction can at least be somewhat contented with me emphatically labeling misinformation for what it is.

That works for me, this topic literally came up in a fb SW collectors page as well as an armor builders page over the weekend (probably due to the discount code purchases etc) so its definitely something thats been popping up but if there isn't a definitive answer out there at least that helps clarify as to what it probably isn't.

Not accepting paypal because of the charges and merchant terms are understandable.
But really wish Company would come up with an interest free payment plan option like PropStore, HotToys, etc...
Hope they can come up with something. Have other items I would like to eventually purchase.
Hint Hint....complete FO Tie Pilot

Edit: don't even care about code. posted up the last 3x.

Not to get too off course, but I was at Disneyland yesterday and was checking out the costumes that they were selling there. Of course, the Stormtrooper helmet is an Anovos helmet, which I am interested in purchasing. The salesperson said that they are instructed to tell people who buy the helmet from them that the wait is at least 8-10 weeks to receive your helmet. He told me that the helmets (and maybe other products from Anovos) are heavily backordered, and it could be even longer depending on how many other orders Anovos has through their website that are already waiting to be manufactured/shipped.

Not taking paypal could hurt them in the long run if they have no other payment plan options.

After picking up their latest Stormtrooper helmet and returning it; I think the lack of quality in their products is going to hurt Anovos much more.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back