The last sd studios lawgiver kit

scorpion wins

After searching for yrs and yrs for a functioning lawgiver I finally and luckily managed to find an unused and uninstalled lawgiver kit Which I quickly purchased when the opportunity arose
Anyone who knows the sd studios run will know how rare and few there are of this particular blaster..
Soon after I (again luckily) managed to get a custom blastercore v4 from erv with the lawgiver firmware flashed on to it

And for the last few weeks I have been working away on it step by step following ervs tutorial painting sanding and prepping etc and just figuring out how to fit everything
I Also sent a ton of questions to erv on the matter, thanks for all the help erv ;)

I'm very happy to share the finished product ...
IMG_0707.JPG

This thing is an absolute beast of a movie prop blaster and feels so great to shoot it really feels like a real firearm with the gas powerd BB gun inside and all the fx working together
So so much fun and so cool

IMG_0667.JPG

side by side with the 1st version I built using 3D printed parts (none functioning light up only)

IMG_0671.JPG

Vids
Lawgiver judge dredd blastercore - YouTube
Lawgiver shooting test - YouTube

Thers nothing touching the inner bb gun the gun can literally slip right out for any servicing even the trigger switches are not connected to it, I used hallway sensor switches activated by tiny magnets fitted to the trigger slide on the gun and they work a charm,
The gun has an internal 7.4v battery and internal charge port all accessed from removing the bottom of the gun behind the bottom whammy barrel.
Im very very happy with how it all turned out and it was great fun to build this, it will be going on my display shelf with my other blasters
I Also managed to get a nice dredd badge and book of the law to complete the look.

Thanks for looking

A few build pics...
IMG_0584.JPGIMG_0692.JPGIMG_0425.JPGIMG_0686.JPGIMG_0687.JPGIMG_0700.JPGIMG_0684.JPGIMG_0698.JPGIMG_0693.JPG

Last edited:
I have one of these , but the electronics do not work. I sent it back to SD studios, However he was not able to fix it. Is there anyone in the RPF that knows this kit well enough to fix mine. Preferably in the U.S.

I have one of these , but the electronics do not work. I sent it back to SD studios, However he was not able to fix it. Is there anyone in the RPF that knows this kit well enough to fix mine. Preferably in the U.S.

I know its months old..

but it would depend on what is wrong..

if its a 'code/firmware' thing.. only Erv or a US counter part can do that stuff..

if its hardware... you may more options.

Very nice ! I have parts dating from 1993 when the film was in production but over the years mislaid a couple .. basically the sight strip along the top. If you can provide a drawing and dims so I can scratch build a replacement I'd appreciate it ... :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back