life size slimer

the fiberglass one sold out that fast?

I may have to do the payment option.. hell, I bought the anovos darth vader, and that was far more expensive
Yep it sold out fast. Even though it is missing the butt crack :lol
All the backlash I am seeing about the butt crack getting filled in for the release, it is crazy.
The original mold had a butt and Sony wouldn't let it get released unless the crack was covered, so it was. Now everyone is coming down on HCG for not caring about their customers and giving them a non screen accurate piece now. What they fail to see is that if we left the crack, Sony would have killed the project and nothing would have been produced. You don't just stand up to the licensor and expect them to back down, you either play their game or they will take their ball and go home.

HCGis one of those orders that dosn't charge till it ships, right? any idea on shipping month? got so much around here Imight have missed that info.

You can pay at one time, when it ships or you can do the payment plan. Your last payment gets taken when it ships.
See payment chart attached
image.png

Yep it sold out fast. Even though it is missing the butt crack :lol
All the backlash I am seeing about the butt crack getting filled in for the release, it is crazy.
The original mold had a butt and Sony wouldn't let it get released unless the crack was covered, so it was. Now everyone is coming down on HCG for not caring about their customers and giving them a non screen accurate piece now. What they fail to see is that if we left the crack, Sony would have killed the project and nothing would have been produced. You don't just stand up to the licensor and expect them to back down, you either play their game or they will take their ball and go home.

eh, what the hell.. i might as well do the five month plan.

I'll consider it a christmas gift and hopefully my last high end collectable that'll break the bank.

stop releasing this stuff please ;o)

that's a big deal to me lol no crack no sale! lol :)

Same here, for something that pricey it has to be just right or no sale. Too bad they didn't do what Neca did to their castlevania stuff: make a part to cover the crack but that's removable. I never knew the Castlevania harpy could have her top removed for a long time as it wasn't advertised lol

I don't mind the crack, although i'd prefer with of course.. most people won't even notice it's not there ;o)

moviefreak, sent you a PM with a question before I commit ;o)

that's a big deal to me lol no crack no sale! lol :)
I hear ya! Sony was just a stickler and sadly they have final say in approving or crushing the project.

Same here, for something that pricey it has to be just right or no sale. Too bad they didn't do what Neca did to their castlevania stuff: make a part to cover the crack but that's removable. I never knew the Castlevania harpy could have her top removed for a long time as it wasn't advertised lol
I believe all possible options were presented and Sony said no. The only option "in the end" (no pun intended), was to fill the crack. That still sounds weird when taking about a butt. :lol

well, I bought the fiberglass option.

for that much I want it to last. I wonder if I can find someway to wall hang it. new office space will be big enough.

well, I bought the fiberglass option.

for that much I want it to last. I wonder if I can find someway to wall hang it. new office space will be big enough.

if you do please share. i won't be able to afford this item, but am curious to know how to mount/display him

i haven't heard anything.. i know this is totally off topic but you dont happen to collect power rangers legacy stuff do you? i am desperately waiting for the legacy communicator to come out.. no news on the release date

anyone have any idea on shipping date for fiberglass slimer?

just expanded the office size so now ill have space for it ;o)

Tracking shows that I will be getting the factory sample delivered to my office tomorrow for review and final check. Then after approvals, the production run will take place.
We are about 6 months behind on receiving items from the factory that are slated BEFORE the Slimer, as the factories have pushed everyone back and Disney to the front of the line when Star Wars hit theaters. It sucked. Disney more or less said that they needed every factory onboard to pump out merchandise and gave them the ultimatum, "put us at the front of the line or lose our business". So our products fell behind. I believe we are still aiming for the July 2016 target date listed on the website, but as always, there could be delays on shipment coming over by boat.

The fiberglass one is awesome, trust me. It was cast from Steve Johnson's XFX studios molds that he created for the original film.
The sculpt that's being sold was produced in the 90s as a display item for the XFX offices. It's not any of the original 1983/84 BOSS Films sculpts used in the production of Ghostbusters. It's cool, but definitely doesn't have any production lineage as advertised.

anyone have any idea on shipping date for fiberglass slimer?

just expanded the office size so now ill have space for it ;o)
Anywhoo.... I will let you know if I get any further updates on the schedule of arrival from the factory and estimated shipping dates.

of course, peter venkman charged from HC just as i got the credit card under $1,000 for the first time in a month or two.

doh ;o).

oh well, at least that was the last big charge for a while :)

of course, peter venkman charged from HC just as i got the credit card under $1,000 for the first time in a month or two.

doh ;o).

oh well, at least that was the last big charge for a while :)

Venkman will be in house TOMORROW!!!!!

Woo-hoo!

As soon as we get the truck unloaded, they will start shipping out.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back