Wonder Woman - BvS Dawn Of Justice Costume Build

TheRocketeer

Master Member
I wanted to share this image of the WIP of the Wonder Woman costume from Dawn Of Justice I have on the workbench right now. Here you can see all the basic armour parts, I also hope to make the sword and shield when I get the spare time, this is a cool outfit and I wanted to see it get made. :)

PrintPic.jpg

Last edited:
Cool :) but I have already printed those too.. my intention was never 100% screen accurate as this will most likely not be a big seller..if I do end up molding it.

I just picked up the Tech Manual from this movie, it has some great shots of the shield and sword in there.

Nice build. I would definitely be interested in a set. You even could offer the files if they are 3D printer ready(sounds like it but I am not 100% sure) That would save you the hassle of casting and what not. Just a thought. Thanks. Looking forward to more progress.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks I wouldn't offer files.. I have a ton of hours and $$ tied up in them and the guys who modeled them are selling to other people.. which is not cool.. but a print really wouldn't help a lot as these need to be a flexible material..rubber, which is what I will be casting them in regardless if I do a run or not. :)

Nice build. I would definitely be interested in a set. You even could offer the files if they are 3D printer ready(sounds like it but I am not 100% sure) That would save you the hassle of casting and what not. Just a thought. Thanks. Looking forward to more progress.

Yeah I think I have already seen that someone had a set of boot/shin armor

AWESOME looking build!!! I am in the process of trying to do a build for my wife for the movie in June. Would you be willing to share the files?

Thanks and keep up the GREAT work.

AWESOME looking build!!! I am in the process of trying to do a build for my wife for the movie in June. Would you be willing to share the files?

Thanks and keep up the GREAT work.

I'm pretty sure a few posts up, he stated he doesn't share files. Maybe I'm reading it wrong [emoji15]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back