Facehugger (warning contagion)

Cheers arronbab,

the O' Bannon sketches & Gigers art interpretation 77... Same book...
f5151b986995bec479989d2073fd55e9_zpsh2sohcmp.jpg

Important to making a descent Hugger tail is to heat the vinyl scale slice section by section to get a great curve to it!!! Takes time but worth it, as well as the wire & tape filler to pad it out, that helps in keeping its body....
38f517c407fdfec5dda993926c8b2af6_zpsht8lnlrv.jpg

Man I think I see the clitoris in the one pic. Lol....it's awfully vagina like if you ask me. But none the less awesome work.

Here is my take on this subject. I suppose we all see what we want to see... :devil

That being said I will NOT tell you what magazine I was using as a color and reference guide...

Belly 002.jpg

Oh yes, forgot about this later sketch! I was thinking of the one that shows it jumping on the dude before he made the fingers like they were a part of two hands.

Here's the answer to settle this...this is from my GIGERS ALIEN 1st edition lve had since it came out.... 1978 concepts... A bit of both gentital went on!!! He hated the Huggers 'Revision' at the time while filming....but lve always liked its development by the special effects crew in production. You'll remember that the 'tube' was show on Ashes X-ray scan in the movie, but never seen properly, suggesting it retracted itself after laying an egg in Kane...
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/...340814d40541f0b78b1ee0ce07e55_zpsrd0qtknx.jpg

That last Giger sketch from 77 reminds me of that creature thing in the end of prometheus that attacks the engineer if me memory serves me well!!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back