Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

PAMPatine

Credits go to Jedi Temple Archives: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=17526

"As with anything, take this as a rumor until Hasbro confirms it themselves (if you must). You know that The Black Series voice changer helmet we posted about earlier today? Well, we've just learned that it is going to be an Original Trilogy Stormtrooper. (We have more to mention about this so hold tight....)
There will be eight (8) The Black Series 6" figures for Rogue One. Most will debut and have "availability" on Force Friday except for one which will be available earlier. (We have more to mention about this so hold tight.....)

All wave 1 stuff will be available on Force Friday, BUT, there is something new happening this year that should elate most collectors.
Call it a special event, or call it a pre-sale, but FOUR items (think of them as "Sneak Preview" items) will be available online for pre-sale a couple of weeks BEFORE Force Friday this year. It's currently unknown if these items will be IN STOCK at the times these go up for pre-order, but it seems like this is a strong possibility. Otherwise, why go through all of this trouble. These items include:

- The Black Series 6" Female Lead figure
- A 3.75" vehicle for the 5POA range
- The Stormtrooper (OT) voice changer helmet (TBS)
- one other item that our Research Droids haven't been able to isolate yet (stay tuned)"

I was sorta hoping for a Black Series Vader Helmet, but this seems interesting too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hasbro Black Series OT Stormtrooper Helmet Rumored for Rogue One

This will be interesting. I think the Kylo helmet turned out fairly decent so it will be interesting to see how this turns out as far as accuracy goes

This will be interesting. I think the Kylo helmet turned out fairly decent so it will be interesting to see how this turns out as far as accuracy goes

Same here! Im sure we could get a fairly accurate representation, with how Hasbro can access the digital scans/sculpts of the actual movie props. IMO, the accuracy of the sculpt you get is well worth the price point they charge.

Black series kylo ren helmet vs. actual helmet from the visual dictionary:

Darth Vader voice changer mask vs. Master replicas ROTS Vader helmet:

I'm just hoping it would be a full helmet and not one that is split into two parts.

Last edited:

image.jpegimage.jpeg
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18421

Well... I'm going to get it.

If the voice changer is halfway decent I'll boost it for my eFX lid. Darn... if Hasbro keeps putting out halfway decent products like this they'll jeopardize their hated-megalopoly status... darn it...

Looks great! Hasbro is really pumping out some adult collector friendly products!

Very tempting RO option there. :)

I have a few stormiest lids and I still will get this one. Its more like a ot trooper than the efx.
If you have any spare trooper lids in your collection that you were thinking of getting rid of, it should be done sooner rather than later because most people (assuming this is full 1:1) will be totally satisfied with this and it will prob be quite cheap.

I think the Kylo Ren helmet was better than most indy ones put out there. With a few modifications it's even better. We're going off one photo here. Let's wait and see, but I feel confident saying this will be a great base.. If not a great piece right out of the box.

It will certainly be interesting to see what it does to the Rogue One helmet market. If this is anything like the Kylo helmet, I'd expect I'll be purchasing this and modifying it as opposed to paying an Indy kit price, or even official Anovos price. (Assuming they make these.)

Will this be 1:1?

Well, the Kylo BS was pretty much 1:1, so with any luck...? The only thing I'm wondering about really is where are they going to put the huge, ugly seam? Looks like it runs around the top of the helmet? It seems like they've sharpened up that 'step' for the R1 helmets, so might not be too bad.

It looks like they widened the bottom head opening like the MCR/EFX Trooper Helmet. You can see the rubber neck-trim peeking out from under the front of the helmet.
This isn't the case on the actual RO bucket, just the Hasbro one.

That's my only gripe, though. Apart from that, this is the helmet I've been waiting for! Symmetrical, sharp details, and hopefully reasonably priced.

I wonder how long it will take till we get the price. The black series Kylo retailed for $85 while the marvel legends iron man helmet's retail price was $100. I'm hoping the BS stormtrooper will be closer to the former, but I still believe that it will be a good deal if its priced the same as the latter.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back