Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Wow! This could be a game changer for me. Seeing this Sandy paintup is swaying me to buying one:)

I dont mind spending £100 if it helps me to find some droids in the garden, or even wearing it whilst the wife is vacumning " you can go on with your hoovering, move along..." Looks like ill be purchasing one soon :)

to me it's worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I'm pedantic, if you're going Sandy, I'd suggest filling in the slits in the "tears", as the Sandtroopers didn't have them in the original film (I don't count the Tour suits used for the new footage in the Special Edition).

Still impatiently waiting for Amazon to let me know they're shipping my Shadow Trooper helmet. *fidget*

--Jonah

Just got mine today. Is it perfect? No. Is the finish error free? No? Do I give a damn?

No. Not at all. Ever since I was 11 or 12, whenever I saw my first magazine ad for a Stormtrooper mask/helmet (guessing it was Don Post), I've wanted this. Sure, that mask all those years ago was probably awful, but it was all I wanted, but couldn't. It was always beyond my reach, forever doomed to being an advertising daydream.

Now, I have one. I'm now 50. It's not the one from the ad, but I'm certain my young self would approve.

Long live the Empire and Hasbro. It was worth the wait.*

*Don't make me wait for a Black Series Vader or Fett, I'm too dam old.

Don't make me wait for a Black Series Vader or Fett, I'm too dam old.

chanting.jpg
BS Vader. BS Vader. BS Vader. BS Vader.

For the microphone, i took one of the plastic cups used to cleanse your eyes when you accidentally get dirt on have eye irritation. I cut a hole in it and slide the mic through. The opening ends up right in front of your mouth and funnels the sound straight to the mic. It works much better now.

For the microphone, i took one of the plastic cups used to cleanse your eyes when you accidentally get dirt on have eye irritation. I cut a hole in it and slide the mic through. The opening ends up right in front of your mouth and funnels the sound straight to the mic. It works much better now.

I think I will try something like that!

That seems like a doable hack. I don't have an eye wash cup, but maybe something similar with disposable medicine cups (which for some reason I have a bunch of).

I'm not sure what everyone's going on about. The actual dimensions of the lid and the indented "vents" seem pretty spot on to me. These lids are not ANH TK by any means and should be taken as such. The only missing piece is scaling. But having one in my hands it's definitely not underscaled, maybe idealized.

Mine arrived (a day early!) yesterday. Haven't assembled it, as the conventional wisdom seems to be that you assemble it once, and once only, so I'm waiting until I have time to properly epoxy the pieces together and clamp as tight as possible. Have to say though, I remember my FIRST stormtrooper bucket - a DP standard - that I eyed for months at the local comic shop back around 1990. The thing was $99 back then, had foam ears and holes drilled where the lenses should have been, and obviously looks only vaguely like a TK. I just paid LESS, close to 30 years later, for something far better. Haven't compared it to my Anovos, but colour me impressed.

The delivery date when i ordered was Oct 7th. After much nagging they finally sent me an email to say the release has been delayed until "end of October." They also took the pre-order down.

Don't think it releases until the end of October. At least that is what Indigo site says anyway.

As so many of you have said, I've always coveted a TK bucket ever since seeing the Don Post one as a youngster. My sister got one for Christmas, actually, and I got the DP Vader (with the teeny velcroed dome and everything). As much as I dug my Vader helmet, I think that I would have been happier had the gifts been reversed. Now, 20 years later I've got my own super sweet Stormtrooper helmet in my display case. I can't help but grin every time I look at it :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back