Greeblie packs for studio scale models - and other random stuff

Okay, the four packs plus pack #5 go to the caster tomorrow. These five pics are pack #5 - very Y-Wing-centric in those third and fourth pics. You can also make the Death Star crane arm without having to buy a Movin On...

4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpgIMG_9185.jpg

Last edited:
Dude! Drool...

Jason: how are you handling the sale f these packs? Since joining the Y crew, I see stuff I need in nearly all of them.

Okay, the four packs plus pack #5 go to the caster tomorrow. These five pics are pack #5 - very Y-Wing-centric in those third and fourth pics. You can also make the Death Star crane arm without having to buy a Movin On...

View attachment 621341View attachment 621342View attachment 621343View attachment 621344View attachment 621349

Last edited:
Fantastic work!!! Its actually quite good to see this forum back to how it was with people helping eachother to make better SS models. The Y wing project and these packs are great return to form, please count me in for one.

Yea I know... And Julian didn't help matters a bit... Do YOU think that is acceptable Jason? You're an elitist who thinks he's entitled.
The Morgan info has been floating around the RPF for about a month now. Did you not see the various threads where people are helping one another?

Because I physically detailed the EFX/ Disney gold Y..Yea Hammer3246..... I built it in my dining room a few days before it had to be sent to Steve/EFX. So now what are you going to say?
He hasn't. But since you're asking....maybe answer your own question. You did make the comment "Reference like this would have been so cool 18 years ago."

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Not everything is a Star Wars donor. Some things I just like the look of - these are designed for scratch builders. Not as "Star Wars Studio Scale kit helpers"... though the Y-Wingers kind of pressured me a little, lol.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back