Prop Store's Hannibal: The Complete Series Auction (starts March 21st)

PropStoreMatt

Prop Store, in partnership with Gaumont Television, presents an exclusive online auction for fans of the award-winning drama series Hannibal. More than 1,200 lots used in the making of the show will be auctioned, including original costumes, props, set decoration pieces and ephemera from all three seasons of the acclaimed show. The auction begins March 21st with lots ending on April 4th, 6th, and 8th. Register now and check back on the 21st to view the entire catalog.

12801143_1116327658400566_2115493066548158831_n.jpg

Learn about the extensive works of art produced by Hannibal's production team in order to blend the sophisticated with the psychopathic, producing an aesthetic that is as unique as the good doctor's taste!
The full blog can be read here!
7.jpg

Interesting! I won't be signing up because I'm not really one to collect replica props, but I worked for the tailor's house that produced a bunch of Mad Mikkelsen's suits for seasons 2-3 as well as a few other items -- Margot Verger's red equestrian jacket from season 2 in the preview gallery is one of them. Very neat to see it pop up again, I was wondering where it would end up! :)

Looks like Fannibals have crashed the auction site!

We apologize and will update you as soon as we're back up.

Don't despair, all auction are on hold until this is resolved.

ATTENTION FANNIBALS!!

The auction platform crashed due to heavy Fannibal traffic today. We sincerely apologize to all auction participants for this.

All lots originally scheduled to close Monday April 4th will now close Tuesday April 5th, at the same time they were originally scheduled to close. The first lots will close Tuesday April 5th at approximately 9:21AM Pacific Standard Time, with lots closing at approximately one per minute thereafter. Lots originally scheduled to close Weds April 6th and Friday April 8th will still close at the originally scheduled date and time.

The bidding platform will be live again shortly and you can continue to bid until lots close. Please bear with us if you experience other technical difficulties today as we continue testing to ensure the platform is back to a rock-steady state.

We are available to answer any questions you may have--you are welcome to contact us at +1 818-727-7829 or auction@propstore.com

Thank you for your patience and your interest--good luck to all bidding Fannibals!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back