Unlimited Run ****CFO (JRX) McQuarrie Concept Darth Vader helmet.****

sskunky

Sr Member
Hi Guy and Gals.....

Some of you may have seen my posts on the Concept Vader helmet. I was lucky enough to acquire the original JRX Master with rights to produce.

We made a few improvements and adjustments here and there but it is pretty much the same as it was when the very limited run was done some 10 years ago or so.....

We are now ready to take orders. They will be made to order and will come trimmed sanded and ready for finishing in a satin black finish. The eyes for now will be gloss black casts like in the pics below until I get my vacuum former up-n-running later this year when I will be able to offer acrylic lenses.

Having gained a bit of a cult status it is with great pleasure to be able to offer this amazing helmet back to the community...

Price is £350 plus shipping.... :cool:

If you want paint ups then we can offer that service at an extra cost of £150

1505D782-6E41-46F9-B290-35D26E320195_zpscdboaxay.jpg

E3EA1577-3B30-4368-8E92-2D001F2BBE95_zpswwvwyej6.jpg

Please post here if you are interested in getting on the list.... This is advertised on other forums and on my Facebook page and all orders will be dealt with in order of payments received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the love? Build thread was hot with people coming out of the woodworks wanting copies, now that it's here, lets get him a couple orders! These things are very professionally made, can't beat the quality of the casting and worksmanship here.

price reduced to help out with the exchange rates..... This is now cheaper than it was 10 years ago when it was first released to the chosen few.....

I have started painting one up with Metalic Gun Metal Grey.... Still need to paint the silver in the nose and tusks.... Will update as I go....

Masked off and painted....
IMG_6811_zpsmgqbva0y.jpg

IMG_6812_zpsdpjzbuod.jpg

IMG_6813_zpsrwjz9od8.jpg

IMG_6814_zpsdq3yy6rb.jpg

Masking off......

IMG_6815_zps187bnmof.jpg

IMG_6816_zpspqnzzdb5.jpg

IMG_6817_zpsab5poiec.jpg

IMG_6818_zpscxeynfkt.jpg

IMG_6820_zpspirmalpm.jpg

IMG_6824_zps1tt3xp8h.jpg

IMG_6823_zpshhxrt6ed.jpg

IMG_6822_zpshob6vfig.jpg

IMG_6821_zpswdrippup.jpg

Dome back on.....

IMG_6829_zpsg4absad3.jpg

IMG_6828_zps10ncdsjq.jpg

IMG_6827_zpsfpeamwsl.jpg

More to come......

Nice picture, Mark. I can't wait to get mine.:D

I'm really liking the shine on the helmet. It truly brings out all the contour lines and details. Excellent job!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back