Turbo Kid - Apple's Gnomestick

Iv'e looked at gnomes till my eyes bled. lol nothing was close to screen accurate that I could find. that sculpt looks fantastic! :thumbsup

Looks fantastic so far! The only differences that really stand out to me is the belt buckle seems a bit small, and the nose should be slightly more upturned. Keep up the great work!

I ended up molding it like it was. This was just a fun quick sculpt. Nothing super accurate or anything.

IMG_5089.jpg

I'm currently looking for the exact gnome, I actually spoke to a professional Gnome distributor, she told me that the movies gnome was a chineese resin gnome that looked like it was wood, i'm am actively searching for the exact gnome but so far i've been unsuccessful, anyone find it yet?
P.s. the gnome expert knew the movie...

Remember when wielding your gnomestick "eyes, throat, genitals!". Hehe.

That looks great! I looked for hours all over the internet for the right gnome to no avail. Let me tell you, looking through pages of awful lawn gnomes for more than 5 minutes...is painful.

Remember when wielding your gnomestick "eyes, throat, genitals!". Hehe.

That looks great! I looked for hours all over the internet for the right gnome to no avail. Let me tell you, looking through pages of awful lawn gnomes for more than 5 minutes...is painful.

Would you call it "mind gnumbing"?

Sorry, I'll leave now.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back