MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

wait....you want a personalized spidey mask?I can help you to make the pattern and customize your own colour

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Hello again guys!

DON'T BUY FROM ZENTAIZONE:
The best con men always do...
I've asked a mask of Spidey Civil War personalized, with a different red color and different lenses (I already have the suit) .

- Earlier, they said that it's impossible to make the mask as my suit color (red intense), later yes it's possible.
- Total price 22 dollars with free shipping, later 50 dollars with shipping.
- I sent them all files, I did everything I could, to help Zentai to make my mask , and still , they didn't promise the best final result. Just: Pay 50 dollars.

I have asked them a compromise, since they won't guarantee about my product. Pay me the shipping , 15 dollars, and we are ok!
They completely ignored me about this.

That's my final email:
"I'm sorry Mr. Wang, but as I told you, you do not know whatthe end result, and since I have to pay 50 dollars without knowing the end result of my mask with lenses,
I would have preferred come to some kind of understanding, a compromise...and you have received a gift, a better version suit of Spider-Man Civil War by me , that I'm sure you will use for your future products, and after this all stuff you don't want to come to a compromise to pay me the shipping ?"

Zentai Last RE:
"hi friend

sorry,I was confused and did you mean that you want us to free you the shipping cost?

sorry,we can not do that because for the custom items,we need much time and hand work to do that

maybe there is a risk for you to get the items that you want but the price we offered has been already very low"

Are we really resorting to this level of behaviour?
And someone can suggest me where I can find a shop, a seller that might help me?:(
I'm confused what exactly your problem is? At first it sounds like you want a mask that is a different color from your suit, then it sounds like you're just asking for another mask from the same pattern and you're worried it won't be the same color. If you're using the same pattern as the suit, then the extra mask will be the same color.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

wait....you want a personalized spidey mask?I can help you to make the pattern and customize your own colour

Yes, my suit (buy from Aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3D-Printed-T-shirts-Raglan-Long-Sleeve-Compression-Shirts-Men-2016-Clothing-Tops-Male-Cosplay-Costumes/32691430718.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.YDw987

have a different red color, so I've asked to personalize the mask, to match with my color! And yes I want a different lenses .
How you can help me? We can talk better? Do you have Fb or email ? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused what exactly your problem is? At first it sounds like you want a mask that is a different color from your suit, then it sounds like you're just asking for another mask from the same pattern and you're worried it won't be the same color. If you're using the same pattern as the suit, then the extra mask will be the same color.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My suit have a different color, a different red. They can't promise the best quality to personalize my mask, as my suit color.

Hi, I downloaded your spidey suit file for my homecoming suit but when I opened the file on my computer the colors were very dark compared to your picture, the red is like a brown with a little tint of red, and the blue is a very dark blue color. Just wanted to tell you that so you can fix that problem.

Hi, I downloaded your spidey suit file for my homecoming suit but when I opened the file on my computer the colors were very dark compared to your picture, the red is like a brown with a little tint of red, and the blue is a very dark blue color. Just wanted to tell you that so you can fix that problem.

That's how CMYK works. CMYK is the color mode used in creating prints, and RGB is what you see on your computer. CMYK typically appears darker on a computer screen, but when you print it out, it's just as bright as how it is when you edit it in photoshop

Hey everyone! First time posting here!
I wanted to share with you guys how my webshooters turned out.
I modified the file and printed them out flat in Ninjaflex so it didn´t need the use of support at all and then I just gave them the curve using a heat gun. I know the quality isn´t the best but overall I think they came out pretty good. I don´t know if this was already posted in here (if it is I apologize). Hopefully it´s useful to some of you guys.
Thanks for the files Ken!
IMG_20170521_181916885~2.jpgIMG_20170521_181904290~2.jpgIMG_20170521_181225026~5.jpg IMG_20170521_181845459~2.jpg

hey im looking into making my web shooters project a screen accurate image like in civil war and was wondering if you were able to create that circuit and if so, would you mind helping me out. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

hey im looking into making my web shooters project a screen accurate image like in civil war and was wondering if you were able to create that circuit and if so, would you mind helping me out. Thanks for your time and have a great day.
some guy made one in this thread

Thankyou Ken for having such awesome models uploaded for us to use.

Pictures Uploaded for those that want to see how the accessories looked like printed out. I used a "King" brand SLA printer if you guys were wondering. Giving it an almost perfect finish with minimum or no sanding required.

After printing, the lens turns out to be too big but oh well I guess it can be used as a Comic book Spidey finish.

The cartridges after looking at it I would recommend those printing to forgo the small belt cartridges and instead print out the cartridges that's meant for the webshooters instead. It's better scaled like the currently movie's belt attachment but the size might be a little big. I will update further once I put them all together.

Hope these are useful insight and info for you guys. If it does help to provide useful info do rmb to +1 ;)
e6963c2f45598692714aafe840ecdfd1.jpg
4f1364f6f534b4c8f8aa7070d6130707.jpg
f6c9bb40d6151f94df47536abd00446d.jpg
1a38a9a9e09134814151fd67ea51acc1.jpg
4db85fed3954d9a543d5725474ff152f.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, big thanks for the effort and time spent making these free files for everyone. I have been searching for a good homecoming pattern file for my first spiderman suit but since I'm on a tight budget this seems to be the best one I can get. After searching online for pictures/videos of this pattern made into a suit I saw Evan Jung's video on youtube. I noticed the webbings on the mask is quite off, there seems to be extra weblines overall and the two weblines at the mouth seems too far apart. I compared the file to that of gunheaddesign's. The mask is really the most important part of a spiderman cosplay to me so it really makes a difference to make it better so can anyone please help to do some editing on this?

Pattern file comparison.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone, big thanks for the effort and time spent making these free files for everyone. I have been searching for a good homecoming pattern file for my first spiderman suit but since I'm on a tight budget this seems to be the best one I can get. After searching online for pictures/videos of this pattern made into a suit I saw Evan Jung's video on youtube. I noticed the webbings on the mask is quite off, there seems to be extra weblines overall and the two weblines at the mouth seems too far apart. I compared the file to that of gunheaddesign's. The mask is really the most important part of a spiderman cosplay to me so it really makes a difference to make it better so can anyone please help to do some editing on this?

View attachment 737517

Does this help you?
HCSpider.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back