MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Ditto! Also, nice eyes! What did you use for the lens material? I'm currently trying to find a better solution than perforated plastic ;)
Hey man! Thanks for the compliment! For the eyes what I used was actually laundry bag mesh from the dollar store, I used two layers of that and it surprisingly gave the illusion of just white eyes - hope that helps :)

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Can you (or anybody really) make a file for the webshooter top with the trigger as a separate piece? My friend is letting me use his 3D printer, but the current file is too big. I'd really appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone (Not Intended I swear ;) ) I've been working on some bits to go on a MCU Spider-Man Suit for this years May London MCM Comicon and I managed to follow the advice in this forum to get a working spidersignal with the graphic that was available! Here is a video of it in action ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-GLAP_JCCE ) Its going quite well and I'm planning on modifying a 3d file of a webshooter in my right hand to house the signal, whilst modifying the left to house a little 'web' shooter that will fire little plastic shots as a kind of novelty :)

One big thing I really need help with is the mechanical eyes! I was wondering if anyone has gotten any further in bringing these to life, and if any 3d models for the mechanical parts are in anyone's hands that I might be able to use? Also if anyone has any ideas for the trigger mechanism, I was thinking a jaw controlled type of activation would be good, but I'm not too sure how to pull it off!

I currently have a zentaizone custom fit MK1 MCU suit, but I'll be replacing that when i get paid with their new Homecoming suit for better accuracy!

Any and all help is appreciated, this thread has already been massively helpful anyway!

Lenses Factory HK on instagram made mechanical lenses. I don't know if he plans on doing tutorials or sharing how he did it, but he has a ton of videos showing them off.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I recently got a set of Ken's webshooters from Shapeways, and I could use some help with what to do for sanding and painting them. What kind of paint/sandpaper/primer should I use? I'm pretty new to this, so any advice would be awesome to help me get started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey kenlandrum!! Or anyone who happens to know...

What software to you guys use to design your 3D printing files? I have... ideas. If I can actually learn how to design them, I'll share them with the forum.

I use 3ds Max 2016. I was a Maya guy, but migrated quite easily about 10 years ago.
**Students can download a fully functional 3 year license too!

I use 3ds Max 2016. I was a Maya guy, but migrated quite easily about 10 years ago.
While I have your attention. I want to make edits to a suit design but I don't know how to line everything up. Is there a way to see the costume wrapped on a generic 3d model to get a sense of how it'll look? does anyone have these files???

While I have your attention. I want to make edits to a suit design but I don't know how to line everything up. Is there a way to see the costume wrapped on a generic 3d model to get a sense of how it'll look? does anyone have these files???

I understand what you are wanting to do, The only problem is that once you put the texture on a model it's very difficult to see how it's going to look exactly without any stretch. Another words when a texture goes on a model there will be a certain amount of stretching going on and when a costume goes on a person there's a certain amount of stretching going on and I highly doubt they will be the same. I think the best way to do what you want to do is to either sew together a suit out of white material and draw all of your designs on the suit, then cut it apart for scanning... there is an easier way but it would require the use of software called Optitex fashion designing software. The software allows you to view a 3-D model and apply the clothing on and then you can choose where the seams will be etc. unfortunately it's quite expensive.

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

I was looking for Spider-Man Civil War Mask, anyone have the 3D printable file?
ZentaiZone have the mask but I don't like it so much, I preferer a better replica, so I have to send him a 3D printable file , for a good work!

Thank you!
:cool

Hello everybody!

I was looking for Spider-Man Civil War Mask, anyone have the 3D printable file?
ZentaiZone have the mask but I don't like it so much, I preferer a better replica, so I have to send him a 3D printable file , for a good work!

Thank you!
:cool
contact @kenlamdrum

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand what you are wanting to do, The only problem is that once you put the texture on a model it's very difficult to see how it's going to look exactly without any stretch. Another words when a texture goes on a model there will be a certain amount of stretching going on and when a costume goes on a person there's a certain amount of stretching going on and I highly doubt they will be the same. I think the best way to do what you want to do is to either sew together a suit out of white material and draw all of your designs on the suit, then cut it apart for scanning... there is an easier way but it would require the use of software called Optitex fashion designing software. The software allows you to view a 3-D model and apply the clothing on and then you can choose where the seams will be etc. unfortunately it's quite expensive.

I don't know how to contact you , so I have to "quote" a post haha...
I was looking for Spider-Man Civil War Mask, do you have the 3D printable file?

thanks. :)

Hello again guys!

DON'T BUY FROM ZENTAIZONE:
The best con men always do...
I've asked a mask of Spidey Civil War personalized, with a different red color and different lenses (I already have the suit) .

- Earlier, they said that it's impossible to make the mask as my suit color (red intense), later yes it's possible.
- Total price 22 dollars with free shipping, later 50 dollars with shipping.
- I sent them all files, I did everything I could, to help Zentai to make my mask , and still , they didn't promise the best final result. Just: Pay 50 dollars.

I have asked them a compromise, since they won't guarantee about my product. Pay me the shipping , 15 dollars, and we are ok!
They completely ignored me about this.

That's my final email:
"I'm sorry Mr. Wang, but as I told you, you do not know whatthe end result, and since I have to pay 50 dollars without knowing the end result of my mask with lenses,
I would have preferred come to some kind of understanding, a compromise...and you have received a gift, a better version suit of Spider-Man Civil War by me , that I'm sure you will use for your future products, and after this all stuff you don't want to come to a compromise to pay me the shipping ?"

Zentai Last RE:
"hi friend

sorry,I was confused and did you mean that you want us to free you the shipping cost?

sorry,we can not do that because for the custom items,we need much time and hand work to do that

maybe there is a risk for you to get the items that you want but the price we offered has been already very low"

Are we really resorting to this level of behaviour?
And someone can suggest me where I can find a shop, a seller that might help me?:(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back