MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

CW_Spider-man-v-05-PREVIEW.jpg
Version 5 is up!
NOTE* I have yet to print and test this... I've done the best that I can to fit everything together using print outs and such...
The video really helped along with the rest of great reference everyone has been sending. Thanks!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qanRROFBFVkNaN1E/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 662555
Version 5 is up!
NOTE* I have yet to print and test this... I've done the best that I can to fit everything together using print outs and such...
The video really helped along with the rest of great reference everyone has been sending. Thanks!!

This is awesome Ken! I don't mean to bust your bubble but is it alright if we post our own versions of the pattern on this thread?

This is awesome Ken! I don't mean to bust your bubble but is it alright if we post our own versions of the pattern on this thread?

as long as they are a free download I say go for it!

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! However there should be palm webbing I believe
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160909/11495f9ecd8f610f7b6692753127f7a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I know but I just couldn't see it that well from the ref... I can add them in v5b after seeing this pic. Thanks

that is a great upgrade i realy liked it but from the photos i saw on the internet there should be more webbing on the arm and hand .
View attachment 662555
Version 5 is up!

Ken, the bottom red section on the feet seem to be a little higher from what I have noticed in set photos. The red comes a little higher up on the calf I think.

Hey guys, forgot to post pictures earlier.

Used Ken's files for the suit pattern, web shooters and cartridges. I messed up when shaping the lenses, so the lenses were from ZentaiZone.com.

Overall, loved the pattern and the 3D print items. The close-up of the web shooter was early on. I smoothed it down a bit more and made it slightly glossier.

View attachment 661879View attachment 661878View attachment 661877
did you used kens file just the way its was or have u done any changes to the colors due to brightness.

Anyone have any thoughts about or experience with getting a custom suit printed from zentaizone.com? Online reviews look okay. It's also cheaper, and has a faster turnaround time than fabricondemand.com (I would use fabricondemand.com except that I need my suit before October 6 for NYC Comic Con). Would I be alright uploading one of Ken's v.5b to zentaizone?

Anyone have any thoughts about or experience with getting a custom suit printed from zentaizone.com? Online reviews look okay. It's also cheaper, and has a faster turnaround time than fabricondemand.com (I would use fabricondemand.com except that I need my suit before October 6 for NYC Comic Con). Would I be alright uploading one of Ken's v.5b to zentaizone?

They're definitely a good option... they have good colors ive found and fairly good fabric.

Would anyon on here be able to modify kens file for me (my laptop has broken down so I can't do it myself)
I'm looking to get the file with the red and blue sections seperate with no colour spiders or texture. Just looking for the pattern with webs and the black details (arms and legs)
I have a method to apply my own 3D texture and would like to get the red and blue printing onto red and blue fabric.
If it's something anyon can do for free or at a charge ( at a charge may take a little bit)
Can you PM or comment here
Thanks

Sent From The Batcave

Would anyon on here be able to modify kens file for me (my laptop has broken down so I can't do it myself)
I'm looking to get the file with the red and blue sections seperate with no colour spiders or texture. Just looking for the pattern with webs and the black details (arms and legs)
I have a method to apply my own 3D texture and would like to get the red and blue printing onto red and blue fabric.
If it's something anyon can do for free or at a charge ( at a charge may take a little bit)
Can you PM or comment here
Thanks

Sent From The Batcave

Could you explain your idea/method of printing on colored fabric and applying texture? It's sounds pretty interesting

Could you explain your idea/method of printing on colored fabric and applying texture? It's sounds pretty interesting

Printing on colour would be no different then other dye subs you just have to adjust the pattern accordingly.
The texture is a special mix I'm working on. I then make custom template stickers and apply the texture mix

Sent From The Batcave

Printing on colour would be no different then other dye subs you just have to adjust the pattern accordingly.
The texture is a special mix I'm working on. I then make custom template stickers and apply the texture mix

Sent From The Batcave

Where would you find a place that would print on colored Lycra? I don't think fabric on demand does

Where would you find a place that would print on colored Lycra? I don't think fabric on demand does

I believe a zentai company would. If not I'll have to go to my local printers (who actually worked on previous marvel films)

Sent From The Batcave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back