Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

Just got Issue 3 a short time ago and like TP1 TP2 is also incorrect. I'm not liking the cockpit at all and about the only thing I don't want to replace at the moment are the pilot seats.

Why do they think it's ok to give us the wrong parts after their ordeal with US customers. It really makes my blood boil that they repeat the same mistake. It's disrespectful. :(

Ben

Why do they think it's ok to give us the wrong parts after their ordeal with US customers. It really makes my blood boil that they repeat the same mistake. It's disrespectful. :(

Ben

They have to sell the parts somewhere , we're just next on the list , not sure it's disrespectful , you have a choice not to buy the product if your not happy.

I did happen to notice the batch no. on them though which is 02-14 and tells me they were made before the parts were revised. Still sucks.

They have to sell the parts somewhere , we're just next on the list , not sure it's disrespectful , you have a choice not to buy the product if your not happy.

Lol.Nice. Im sure most that bought it here expected the parts to be the right ones. If they had your attitude and by your logic then they shouldn't have replaced the first lot. Personally I expected them to be correct and it's disappointing to have to go through the same ordeal as our US counterparts.

On a personal note I help run a company that deals with lots of customers. If someone is not happy with a product we take it back and dispose it or get them to and replace it. Never would we think to pass it to the next customer. But that's just how I roll.

Ben

Just saw issue 3 in the shops here in the West. Wrong parts again, as expected!
No edge on the side panels for the docking tunnel part.

received my first installment today...yay
t shirts are small so go for the x large
still no word from bissett on incorrect parts
i got 3 copies of issue 1 and all the gun barrels fall out
i'll have a go at correcting tp-1 soon
cheers

So is getting and Asian version of issues 1 + 3 the current recommendation to avoid the shortcomings of the Australian release?

So is getting and Asian version of issues 1 + 3 the current recommendation to avoid the shortcomings of the Australian release?

That would be the easiest way but most expensive. I think the plating is the only difference so I might try to fix that my self. This is already costing to much.

ok people...i had a reply from bissett just asking me to confirm i had the wrong part in issue 1 before they contacted the publisher on the subject.
i told her i thought the whole country had it wrong also..I don't remember seeing confirmation that guy in WA actually had the right part...does anyone know about that?
cheers

Mate have you herd anything else on wether we can get the correct parts

Hopefully they are willing to give us the correct parts also. It's a big investment so the least they could do is exchange the parts for us hardcore Aussies. I mean there's probably only 10 of us anyway so it's not too much collateral for them whereas our OCD collateral is much worse. ;)

Ben

I can guarantee that Bissett won't give us the corrected parts, as DeAgostini has not offered the same option for the UK or US.

Our best bet would be to either buy Issues 1 and 3 from France or Japan, or correct it ourselves.

Just pointing out also that Issue 6 for Australia will have the original incorrect nosecone, with the (also incorrect) replacement in Issue 40.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back