Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

Did anyone pick up Issue 29 today at all? It didn't come in today with the back issues I ordered last week.

Still missing Issues 11, 14-19.

So once again my local newsagent hasn't received the latest issue of BTMF. That's 2 weeks running now. If it happens a third time they're done. I'll get it elsewhere.

As stated before, I've yet to subscribe. My newsagents doesn't display the deagostini MF anymore but they have several customers who are supplied with this series's run. When issues are 'delayed ' for whatever reason, when available they're there to be purchased/collected. Re; missing/re-ordering older issues, I've just had to ask ( place an order), and within a week ( 10 days tops! ), they're there to be collected. I'm fortunate. Seems as though you need a better n/agent in your vicinity.

Okay. My newsagent is off the hook today. I picked up Issues 29 and 30 today (they came in on Monday) so I'm expecting Issue 31 tomorrow with about 3 more from Bissett. Yay me.

Picked up # 30 ,# 31 from my newsagents today. On an aside guys, S4Simon has started a new thread re; OZ MF builders ( location-oriented) , few of you have 'taken' it up. Was wondering if others are going to too?. Think it's a good idea for perhaps knowing other enthusiasts are close by ( area-wise ), for at the very least, info sharing and knowledge building. Understand that's what these forums are for ( and it's terrific! ), but just knowing there's others close by does make a difference. Just saying.

Junk Pilot, I'm sorry but I'm ignorant and pretty s****y at computer stuff. The link/site is on the DeAgostini 'Model Space' Forum. Under ' OZ - Builders where are you ? ' ( started by S4Simon ) . Had so much trouble ( still am! ) contributing/sharing my experience on this project ( photos ) over on the Aussie thread ( started by Hum ), but I'm thinking this 'new thread ' is worthwhile.

Hey gang, just wanted to ask any and all Aussie and international builders ( residing for however long ) , to consider adding their names to the ' Oz Builders ' thread. If only to promote the sharing of things related to this project ( and perhaps-getting ' local ' support re; supplies/help and advice in general ) , considering that folks in the U.K. & U.S.A., and others who were lucky enough to start from the beginning will have completed their builds so much earlier than the rest of us. Their experiences/advice/help etc...has been invaluable to some/most of us , but , I guess I just want to keep the excitement and enthusiasm up that I/we had when we first heard about this. My $0.02 . Thanks.

Does anyone know if their local newsagent has a spare issue 31 and 32. My newsagent has let me down again. They never received these issues in and I was hoping they would get them this week along with Issue 34 but it didn't happen and it's starting to **** me off so I'm about ready to pay another newsagent to get them for me.

Junk Pilot, wish I could help. My n/agent has been terrific re ; any/all supply and replacing /re-ordering of issues, but being in w.a. , not sure how viable it would be ( logistics/costs, shipping etc...) assistance from them would be , better finding someone local ( state-wise ! ) . Hence my previous post. If more local builders were known and able to offer assistance , the better ' our ' shared experience of this project would/could be .

My local newsagent has laid the blame on G&G for messing up the orders so I went to another newsagent at a large shopping centre and pre-paid for them to get them in instead.

I can't complain lately. My newsagent has had every issue for ages now. Up to 35. Happy days. :)

Ben

Well, I grabbed Issues 31 and 32 today after ordering them through a second newsagent. It took them 5 days yet my local couldn't seem the get them after several weeks. What a difference a change of newsagents makes. I'll be grabbing Issue 35 tomorrow then I'll be up to date aside from some earlier Issues (11, 14-18) that are out of stock.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back