EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

I did see standards selling on pys.com for cheaper than ebay, anyone know if this site is trustworthy? Yeah the SEs are kinda hard to find, only saw one that was used on ebay.

Awesome, thank you! Would they be better than an eBay seller?

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized TOYNK has an eBay account as well as a website. Would it be best to order directly from them or their eBay?

Had fun doing these
collageefxsehero.jpgcollageefxanhheo.jpg

Quick question. I have a EFx PCR ANH Vader. One of the things I've noticed is that the dome has a return edge to give the illusion of thickness at the dome's edges. Does the EFx Limited or Legend edition domes also have return edges to "fake" thickness or are they really truly thick domes?

Quick question. I have a EFx PCR ANH Vader. One of the things I've noticed is that the dome has a return edge to give the illusion of thickness at the dome's edges. Does the EFx Limited or Legend edition domes also have return edges to "fake" thickness or are they really truly thick domes?

Yes the dome is as supposed to be with that return edge.

eFX Darth Vader Legend Edition helmet 45.jpg

No, it's not supposed to be there... You don't see that kind of warpage in jkno's picture and none of my 2 Vader helmets look that warped.

Could be the picture also... Now the Vader helmet was never straight but it still looks a bit too much to me.

Hi, I have a question

Which is the distance between tusks (center to center) in EfX Darth Vader helmet?

Thanks in advance

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back