EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

The special edition will feature the brush painted gunmetal, while the standard will have the spray painted gunmetal.

Most people rebuild a website on dummy/temp server, then post their new site and close down their current so minimal time is lost to the public.

I have an anovos on pre-order... soooo long of a wait no matter what company you go with. This was never my issue with EFX, it was lack of updates compounded by a very old website which implied the company just didn't care to keep people updated for these expensive AND long pre-order windows.

But I am glad EFX looks to be improving their service, a new website is a good step in the right direction. Hoping it will be easy to update so customers can be kept up to date in a reasonable fashion.

I still will keep an eye out for the PCR vader... I have the stormie hanging in my office and I think it is a great middle ground for fans that don't need an exact prop replica but want something better then rubies.

So these exist if you are on Conan?...

It sounds like that is one of the older fiberglass efx helmets, not the new PCR helmet.

Sounds like Jordan actually knows what he is talking about. I wasn't expecting accurate info about Star Wars props on a Conan video.

I swear that guy's a member here. He HAS to be. Anyone see his graflex lightsaber question he asked Harrison Ford? Funny stuff.

What's screwy is I can see both sides of this coin. While I have no need to pleasure myself to a sculpt, I can understand staring at the intricacies for hours, and wanting to keep certain items more than what many consider pristine. Funny skit I must say....

What's screwy is I can see both sides of this coin. While I have no need to pleasure myself to a sculpt, I can understand staring at the intricacies for hours, and wanting to keep certain items more than what many consider pristine. Funny skit I must say....

Oh! You're here, too?!? :D I thought that segment was hysterical. I totally know Conan's reaction, as I've shared this look...

26758332341_526d187526_b.jpg

...When I've seen a room full of someone's "collections".

And I've also received that same look from others when they've seen my little Die Cast Pixar Cars characters. LOL

26251884673_f9c964bc48_b.jpg

We all have our own little quirks. That's what makes life so wonderful. :D

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back