Unlimited Run 1:1 Hyper-Real Silicone Ellen Ripley - Reebok Hi Top Stompers Secured :)

wilysteve

Sr Member
After a very long night I managed to buy a pair of hi top Stompers here in London. I'm pretty sure my mind is set on finding a way to produce a Ripley figure to display them in my studio, but offers are welcome if anyone is interested. Will only consider selling with the figure. I'm still thinking about how I'm going to fund all of my endeavours so I have to remain open minded.

IMG_0985.JPG

Hi all,

It's been a while since I last posted on these boards. I've been away chasing some pretty big dreams, and I'm close to achieving at least a small part of them. But I need to raise some funds and so I will be offering a few items for sale.

The work that I'm doing is something I know that people here will appreciate, and if it ever comes to fruition I will be very excited to reveal it here. It is to do with practical effects, robotics and hyperrealism. For anyone interested in following the work I will hopefully begin writing updates at our new twitter feed @HypeRRealismLtd relatively soon.

In this thread I am offering copies of my hyperreal Ellen Ripley portrait in either bust or full figure form.

The bust - Head and shoulders made from foam filled platsil gel 10 silicone both intrinsically and extrinsically painted for a true skin effect. Professional human hair wig with inserted eyebrows and eyelashes. Acrylic eyes and teeth - £3500 plus shipping.

The full figure - Head as above, fitted to a mannequin with silicone hands/forearms. Flight suit acid dyed to the blue shade from Aliens. Prop CL Reebok Alien Stompers adapted from the brown reissues (not for wearing) - £5500 plus shipping.

Pictures below and here are a couple of links to the original threads:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=137126&highlight=silicone+ellen+ripley

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=157208&highlight=silicone+ellen+ripley

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=160335&highlight=silicone+ellen+ripley

Thanks!
Steve

finalhd1.jpg

finalhd6.jpg

finalhd.jpg

sigfigfin2.jpg

SigFigc.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0710 2.JPG
    IMG_0710 2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Re: 1:1 Hyper-Real Silicone Sigourney Weaver/Ellen Ripley

INCREDIBLE WORK bump.

That last picture especially. I'm blown away by your skills. Unfortunately, my admiration is limited to the keyboard. Sadly, not my bank account.

Good luck with all of your projects.

Ted.

Wow, that thing is scary realistic. I would always be on the lookout incase it came alive.

I just had to post what an incredible job, fantastic work brother.
Good luck with the sale.
AL

Re: 1:1 Hyper-Real Silicone Ellen Ripley - MASSIVE TEMPORARY DISCOUNTS!

Thanks so much guys!!

I've added major discounts to the original post above if that helps :)

Re: 1:1 Hyper-Real Silicone Ellen Ripley - MASSIVE TEMPORARY DISCOUNTS!

This is amazing! It looks so real. Im not an Aliens fan but 'll try to get you a pair.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back