(In Process) Fem. Ironman Suit / Pepper's Rescue Suit / Irongirl Barracuda Mark ST1

Re: (In Process) Fem. Ironman Suit / Pepper's Rescue Suit / Irongirl Barracuda Mark S

I use 5mm for basics, 3mm for flat details and 10mm for thick details

Re: (In Process) Fem. Ironman Suit / Pepper's Rescue Suit / Irongirl Barracuda Mark S

At the moment i'm recording more videos than taking pictures.

Here is a making of video of my gloves and repulsor

here how my mechanics works

Last edited by a moderator:

New update.

Pictures of my gloves.

gloves.jpg

The new helmet
helmet3.jpg

Hip hinges, shoes and basic shinguards
shoes.jpg
Coming to an end.

Left:
Knee pieces
Collar (Basic already done)
Backpiece
Priming & Painting

Everything looks amazing! Nice attention to detail.

Amazing work,Cyehra:thumbsup

New Update.

I'm nearly done with the crafting job.
Left to do:
-Glue the second leg together
- knee parts
- attachements
- priming
- paintjob

One of the ways how i create and scale my patterns:
back2.jpg

Detailing
back1.jpg

Done Backpart. Maybe i'll alter the backpieces. I think they look a little bit big. With some deepenings the design problem should be solved.
suit.jpg

Incredible progress and amazing work!

Finally i'm done.

First fitting test, repulsor was still drying
IMG_8488.jpg

Wearing at a convention with wig instead of the helmet.
It was way to hot. That hot that i even couldn't wear my second repulsor, because my hand was swollen |D"~
13490752_114035709027402_385198506540575337_o.jpg

i wait for propper shooting pictures to show you the full suit. Until then i plan my mark II.

What did you do for the eyes? Can you see out of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can hardly see anything through the eyes. I used a special view protection view for windows. Not the best choice, which i recognized later.

Really phenomenal work. I really wish I had the creativity and skill to do custom builds like this.

Hopefully the next one has space for you to put some ice packs in or circulate some water through it for cooling.

Looking forward to the next one :)

i can hardly see anything through the eyes. I used a special view protection view for windows. Not the best choice, which i recognized later.

Ah, okay

Also great work! It looks fantastic
I wrote the other message really late (well, really early) and had a one track mind at the time and forgot to mention it, haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well done...Waiting to see better pics with the helmet on:cool

Another better picture. Still without helmet on my head but in my hands. Waiting for more pictures. Just have to figure out a good solution for the hip part. Without it looks like there is missing something, with a hip part i can't walk. This situation is so meeeeh XD

Since then i already planned my next suit.
irongirl.jpg

One of my favorites has reached an end, bravo...
Now please do tell, what is next on your to do list?GM

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back