Interest Superior Spider-Man Web Shooters & Back Spider Logo (with Nova Props)

Crimotaku

RPF_NovaProps_SuperiorSpiderman.jpg

Calling all Spider-Men and Spider-Women out there. I will be doing a collaboration run with Nova Props (Ironmaniac & Daniel) to do a Superior Spider-Man accessory run. I am keen to know if there is anyone on the RPF that is interested. I'll probably do a 10 slot list for now.

Like most of the accessories from Nova Props, these will be 3D printed then cast in resin. Then it's your choice on how to attach these babies onto your subdye suits. I have already posted a guide to make webshooter straps with magnets.

Forgive my watermarks, but i had some really horrible experience with TaoBao/eBay in the past.

This kit can come as the following options:

• Webshoosters (x2) only
  • Back Spider Logo (x1) only
  • Webshooters (x2) & Back Spider Logo (x1) Combo

Designs:
The designs are pretty much done already and it will be ready for printing soon.

Price:

As for the price, .. still deciding. Really depends on how many people are interested. I will have to calculate certain postage/box/packaging factors as well.

** EDIT ** - This is an estimated pricing. Will not be higher than this.
Webshooters only - USD90 + Shipping
Back Logo only - USD150 + Shipping
Webshooters & Logo - USD210 + Shipping
*Shipping will be boxed, bubbled and optional tracking. But i rather people have tracking. Express is optional.

The Interested List (10 ppl):
1. Facebook (Max) - Combo
2. Facebook (S.S.Kotos) - Shooters only

Straps with magnets (worn under suit):
** Note: the shooters in this pic is just a test foam build for the magnet positioning. I will update this post with the actual product when it gets printed to do a full review of what to expect.

Straps 01.jpg

All WIP pics will be available on my social media (then i will update this post).
Tumblr: http://crimotaku.tumblr.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crimotaku/

RPF_NovaProps_SuperiorSpiderman.jpg

Straps 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back