I'm in the middle of another build,....this one is a commission

It's going together a lot quicker this time

Primed in grey, then top coat on.....weathering tonight

IMG_5475_zpsaufwqvp4.jpg

IMG_5474_zpsyuutg0fj.jpg

IMG_5473_zps93orpdcz.jpg

IMG_5472_zpskrh2crrq.jpg

John

Mine is sitting in limbo. The spine and landing pods are assembled but that's about it. Perhaps your speedy build will inspire me to get on with mine. I always admire your work.

I hadn't considered weathering mine but I like what you've done!

Maybe I will have to do some on mine too! when I take it out of modelling limbo : (

I will be following for inspirstion, thank you for sharing!

Re: Eagle Transporter 1/48 (22") by Round 2 MPC

Mine is still in modeling limbo as well, but ready to return to the bench soon. Your builds are always inspiring!

Whoops! Looks like I said the same thing on Feb 18th. I really need to get this thing finished.

Re: Eagle Transporter 1/48 (22") by Round 2 MPC

Clean work and gorgeous weathering make it look real while parked on a scale-busting background. That is how good it is.

Taz, that is totally awesome work, as DM said it looks absolutely real,:thumbsup! It's really crying out to be put in a great space/landscape background.

Roughneckone:cool

Clean work and gorgeous weathering make it look real while parked on a scale-busting background. That is how good it is.

Thanks very much Darth Myeek....I'm going to have to get some photos with a decent background

Taz, that is totally awesome work, as DM said it looks absolutely real,:thumbsup! It's really crying out to be put in a great space/landscape background.

Roughneckone:cool

Thanks Roughneckone.....You have got me thinking

John

I can't view any of the photos. Just a Photobucket image about updating the account to enable 3rd party hosting.

I think the link is still there....just left click & open image in new window

I'm going to upload all these images to Imagur or something....& redo all the links

J

Thanks for the help but it didn't work. There was no open image in new window when I left clicked it. I did left click and tried copy image location but when I pasted the address it just took me to the Photobucket page with the same update account to enable 3rd party hosting message. There are about a dozen and a half photos that are viewable on page 2 of this thread. Your Eagle rocks :p. Very nice weathering. And your engine bells look phenomenal. Looking forward to seeing them all whenever you redo the links. No hurry (maybe just a little :D ).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back