Lost ark cherub casting opinion.

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
I know a couple guys who were discussing the casting of the cherubs for the ark. I already have my opinions as I had to go through it 10 years ago.

So the question posed for those of you who have cast these is what did you find most effective for parting lines, rotocast etc? Posting pics would be helpful to illustrate but please PM me if that would wierd you out to post on this thread

I'd be curious how you did it.

Peter Lucas who was the main supplier for years put the parting line on the tips of the feathers running down the stomach to the tops of the legs and then to the base.
I know a couple guys who were discussing the casting of the cherubs for the ark. I already have my opinions as I had to go through it 10 years ago.

So the question posed for those of you who have cast these is what did you find most effective for parting lines, rotocast etc? Posting pics would be helpful to illustrate but please PM me if that would wierd you out to post on this thread

I'd be curious how you did it.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back