Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Batman and Knightmare Batman

mackle89

I am loving Batflecks image and I think Ben is going to kill it. I have been gathering pieces to do both regular Batman, and Knightmare Batman, at some point I would like to do the mech batsuit too, but that probably won't be for a while. I will try and update this thread as I make progress.
Here are some of the items I have so far:
-Reevzfx DoJ Cowl
-Reevzfx DoJ Belt
-Mau5 Suit print that I have puffy painted and is currently with Trophywife being assembled, should have it back soon! :)
-Also have the Tigerstonefx gauntlets, hand wraps, and knuckle pieces coming, super excited to get these, they look incredible.
-Currently I just have the Gotham 100 boots but I plan to upgrade to the UDReplicas DoJ boots once they come out
-The gloves are some basic leather riding gloves, but I thought they fit the profile pretty well
-Also have a production cast chest emblem

For the knightmare equipment, I have the Nannini cruiser goggles, knee inserts, combat pants, belt, leg panel, and fabric for wrist wraps and scarf.

Also got some toys, the grenade launcher, batarangs from therocketeer, and the smoke grenade ;)

Super excited to finish this and see it all together!
Here are some of the random pics I have taken so far, along with the one Trophywife just sent me!
received_1267950296552905.jpeg
2016-03-01_21.jpg
20160216_183255.jpg
20160223_200800-1.jpg
20160301_213449.jpg

I am loving Batflecks image and I think Ben is going to kill it. I have been gathering pieces to do both regular Batman, and Knightmare Batman, at some point I would like to do the mech batsuit too, but that probably won't be for a while. I will try and update this thread as I make progress.
Here are some of the items I have so far:
-Reevzfx DoJ Cowl
-Reevzfx DoJ Belt
-Mau5 Suit print that I have puffy painted and is currently with Trophywife being assembled, should have it back soon! :)
-Also have the Tigerstonefx gauntlets, hand wraps, and knuckle pieces coming, super excited to get these, they look incredible.
-Currently I just have the Gotham 100 boots but I plan to upgrade to the UDReplicas DoJ boots once they come out
-The gloves are some basic leather riding gloves, but I thought they fit the profile pretty well
-Also have a production cast chest emblem

For the knightmare equipment, I have the Nannini cruiser goggles, knee inserts, combat pants, belt, leg panel, and fabric for wrist wraps and scarf.

Also got some toys, the grenade launcher, batarangs from therocketeer, and the smoke grenade ;)

Super excited to finish this and see it all together!
Here are some of the random pics I have taken so far, along with the one Trophywife just sent me!
View attachment 598720
View attachment 598721
View attachment 598722
View attachment 598728
View attachment 598727
look great dude all you need is the matchless bat jacket and it will be perfect!.

Very cool man! Working on one myself but you're a tad ahead of me. Can't wait to see yours all together. :thumbsup

Thanks man, I will be paying close attention to your thread as well!

look great dude all you need is the matchless bat jacket and it will be perfect!.

Thanks, I don't think I have the money for their jacket haha. I have a jacket that looks pretty good, I just gotta weather it up and I will try and get some pics of it and the rest of the gear later.

Small update, Tiger Stone FX gauntlets, hand wraps, and knuckle pieces arrived today. I will post a pic when they are all painted and assembled, but I'm just too excited about these, they are incredible, highly recommended.
20160307_203457-1.jpg

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Batman -Started New prop - the bat brand!

Well progress has been slim to none on the costume front, have been very busy with school and work so for right now Knightmare Batman will have to be put on hold, regular Batman will be done definitely for Suicide Squad and Halloween.

I have however started on another prop in my limited free time... the bat brand! By far my favorite weapon in his arsenal, I think it perfectly sums up how dark and brutal this Batman is. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it.

Here is a quick render of the model I'm working on, still have a long ways to go and things to fix on it, but it's fun to look at for now!
20160410_185622.jpg

I'm beginning to put together a Knightmare Batman costume. I was curious if you've done anymore on yours? Also I am thinking of...altering mine a tad! I am thinking of adding a little....bat armor to it. Going to buy motorcycle shin/knee pads and modify them in to bat armor! Then the costume will look a bit more Bat-ish! I see everyone doing theirs as close to screen seen as possible. Which I love that look! But I thought I go out on a limb with mine.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back