Wizard World Philly 2016

KrangPrime

Master Member
Just announced avengers, thor, and back to the future cast.

It might be worth it going just for michael j fox and leah thompson alone. I've already met christopher lloyd ;o)

Then you have Haley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleton..ugh...my wallet.

I just hope it's better run. one and only time I went was when the quantum leap photo op happened. ugh. what a mess.

Oh, and sam Donatello Reigal will be there. the one turtle IHave not yet met.

I'll be there in my full DOJ armour getup. Photops though not a chance. Getting WAY too expensive, everything is VIP now. I believe two years ago Stephen Amell photop was 100 bucks now the VIP package is 275. If you're like my friend you wait till they leave and then take a selfie with them in the background about 4 feet away:p

well, I think I AM going this time...

and it looks like a Sunday visit.

I want a THOR photo op, Haley Atwell, leah thomspson and christopher lloyd..

can't see myself spending $899 for BTTF...no matter how much I want a group shot..

I'll have to settle for thanking bob gale at the autograph table

I was there. Didn't bother trying to get a photo with anyone. Way too expensive. Basically if you were experienced with cons and waiting, the photo ops went great but if you are new and came solely to see Evans or Hemsworth and had high expectations you were disappointed.

I went on Sunday for a couple hours in the morning. Wasn't too packed. There was a good number of replica movie cars. It was pretty easy to walk around and see the stars at the autograph booths, and I was able to get some photo ops with some Avengers that hadn't sold out yet.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back