Lady Sif Armor and Shield Build (Thor:The Dark World) - Adamentium Studios

KillerofSaints

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Figured I would share some WIP pics of the Lady Sif Armor we are making for the Mrs. After we were asked to commission the shield figured might as well finish the armor for her.

Will post more pics as we progress Originally we weren't going to cast it as it would have been a one of unlike the shield but seeing that there are a lot of parts that are mirrored and sanding the scroll work is a pain we decided to cold cast.

Shield

IMG_1355.JPGIMG_5591.jpg
back full left tilt-1.jpgleft zoom-1.JPGleft zoom detail-1.JPGfull front left tilt-1.JPGF stop left peak-1.JPGfront zoom center-1.JPG

Armor

IMG_5682.jpgIMG_5681.jpg
IMG_5684.jpg
IMG_5683.jpg
IMG_0737.jpg
(Leather and Dye color testing)

IMG_5681.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5682.jpg

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_5591.jpg

back full left tilt-1.jpg

left zoom-1.JPG

left zoom detail-1.JPG

full front left tilt-1.JPG

front zoom center-1.JPG

F stop left peak-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally getting around to finishing this project. All the armor is molded and cast now for the leather and chain mail work left to finish for an April show.

e3e32c2fd5f81c742963ed3723fd9b5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely love this build, will you guys be selling the shield? I know in the first post you said it would be one of a kind but then you casted it so has that changed your mind? :)

Absolutely love this build, will you guys be selling the shield? I know in the first post you said it would be one of a kind but then you casted it so has that changed your mind? :)

I saw a thread in the Project Runs area. A little pricey for me, but absolutely beautiful.

We have sold the shields separately in the past. They will take a little bit of time about 8 weeks to dye the leather and cast etc.

The armor is a different story as its sized to the person it was made for.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back