Limited Run Rey's Quarterstaff (Star Wars: Force Awakens) Resin Kit (First Pulls Pg 5)

JJ Griffin

Sr Member
Hey all,

xNwLjQs.jpg

Our resin kits of Rey's Quarterstaff from Star Wars: The Force Awakens are here! We worked with the supremely talented @T5H and @JUSTINIAN to bring this iconic screen prop to life. The staff pieces are very detailed and super accurate. They are cast from resin and designed to fit over a 1" diameter rod, pipe or dowel like a sleeve. Very little clean-up is required.

IMG_2167_zpsiwmqqyoc.jpgIMG_2174_zpsw3ohercr.jpgIMG_2173_zpspzffqxed.jpg
REY STAFF DIAGRAM_zpsgftbzvrj.jpg
The staff pieces have a slight texture as a result of the SLS printing method used to create the master, but we actually kind of like it, given that Rey's staff itself definitely has some serious texture to it Of course, we recommend you add even more texture and "character" on your own, but we wanted to give people a clean base to work with since everyone weathers their props differently.

The finished staff is approximately 1830mm tall but you can re-position or "delete" pieces to make it smaller (for example, when I built the Master for use by my GF, I decreased the length to 5'7" since she is shorter than Daisy Ridley )
1914417_1072778449434228_3930160765804515118_n.jpgjAKvAvB.jpglH7evyF.jpg734532_1072778392767567_4785654442165624954_n.jpg

PRICING INFO
Basic kits (just resin staff pieces) $165 shipped in the U.S.

Deluxe Kit (includes resin staff pieces, accurate hand-sewn Enfield sling with correct lobster clasps and triglide buckle, weathered leather strapping, waxed cloth and muslin wrappings, triple-combo pack of Sand, Slate, and Cocoa Brown Fuller's Earth, and rust powder for weathering) $265 shipped in the U.S.

Please apply an additional shipping fee of $50 for all International orders.

First Run (March 2016)
1. Jedieddy - *Paid* DELUXE
2. JDiamond - *Paid*
3. Logan Cade - *Paid* DELUXE
4. karmajay - *Paid*
5. postmanpat - *Paid* DELUXE
6. sunkistshark - *Paid*
7. obione456 - *Paid* DELUXE
8. Maerada - *Paid* DELUXE
9. galacticat - *Paid*
10. hollyann - *Paid*
11. Fett 4 Real - *Paid*

2nd Run (April 2016)
1. katarn77 - *Paid*
2. Al May *Paid* DELUXE ONLY
3. PrimalStorm *Paid* DELUXE
4. boogiebeans *Paid*
5. Iggy *Paid* DELUXE
6. Version1138 *Paid* DELUXE
7. DarthFett *Paid* DELUXE
8. VeryExciting *Paid*
9. Kendra *Paid*
10. modellbaubert *Paid*

Waitlist

11. CatchingKeys - PM sent, no response
12. tmax
13. NeoRutty
14. txarmory
15. killerbee
16. spider1069
17. Rialto
18. Merkava74 *Paid* DELUXE
19. Reel Fakes
20. Webshift *Paid* DELUXE
21. killerbee
22. kursosawa
23. River
24. AB07
25. kelliwise
26. theoddpassenger
28. Mara Jade's Father
29. Jon8712
32. padme911
33. asavage
34. Strongbow
35. sntinel
36. Madighon
37. TiGs
38. Westies14
39. bounos *Paid* DELUXE
40. eacnwood
41. kaijulyssy
42. Darman
43. victory201

Thanks as always to the awesome community here :)

~JJ

Last edited:
Re: Rey's Quarterstaff (Star Wars: Force Awakens) Resin Kit

Definitely interested. Could you please advise shipping to Australia?

Please put me down for a resin kit. Are you looking for a deposit or the whole payment upfront?

Hi JJ,

Mate definitely put me on the list for a set, great price for resin and your work is spot on. Payment as per PM sent.

Cheers and Thanks :thumbsup

Definitely interested. Could you please advise shipping to Australia?

Can't know for sure until we have a finished kit to weigh, but I would guesstimate an extra $20usd. So $185 total. Let me know if that sounds reasonable to you and I'll add you to the list.

Please put me down for a resin kit. Are you looking for a deposit or the whole payment upfront?

Hm, we hadn't thought about that. We'd be a bit more comfortable only collecting 50% given the delays of our blaster run, but this is a much more simple project than the F-11D and we learned a lot from that, so we expect this to go a lot smoother and faster. Having to collect two payments from everyone is kind of a logistical nightmare as well (for us and for clients) as it's twice as many transactions to keep track of.

I will discuss it with Justin and let everyone know what we decide.

Hi JJ,

Mate definitely put me on the list for a set, great price for resin and your work is spot on. Payment as per PM sent.

Cheers and Thanks :thumbsup

Spot secured, bud :) Thanks for the compliment but it's really Justin who makes these a reality! Major props to him (no pun intended). I am glad the price point is satisfactory, as well!

~JJ

Can't know for sure until we have a finished kit to weigh, but I would guesstimate an extra $20usd. So $185 total. Let me know if that sounds reasonable to you and I'll add you to the list.

Sounds perfect. Please put me down for one.

Yes!
I'm in, please add me to the list.
Kindly let me know how to make payment (Paypal seems the best way).

Last edited:

I'm interested, thanks for the pm you can put me on the list. I too would like to know about deposit/two payments but understand if that's too hectic to keep track of.

Well that was fast! Run is now full but we will continue adding to the waitlist in case we squeeze out a few extra kits or people drop out of the initial group. :)

Well that was fast! Run is now full but we will continue adding to the waitlist in case we squeeze out a few extra kits or people drop out of the initial group. :)

You guys make a great product at a good price, that's how you sell a run of 10 in less than an hour!

Cheers :thumbsup

Thanks for that, bud. BTW, spoke with Justin and he thinks we can start doing first pulls within two weeks, so we'll go ahead and collect full payments upfront. If you have a financial bind, though, let us know and we can try and work with you.

~JJ

Well I'll take a wait list spot...damn government computers can't log into the rpf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please put me down on the waitlist!

Last edited:

If you're still interested in that deal we discussed, please add me to the waitlist.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back