Babylon 5 Ppg

sctcarts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been looking for sources of info on this. Can't find much on the web. Would like to scratch build one or kit build. Any info on resources to do that? I love this weapon design, and seem to remember it being popular amoung props people a while back. Just a dang cool little pistol.

You will find the kit that your heart desires at:

www.sidkit.com :love

Good, clean castings and looks damn accurate to me!

Dalroi

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sidkit looks quite nice, but the grips are incorrect (there should be no visible screw hole on the left side) and the gripframe is way too thick (probably to get the battery stored). It's between 3.5 and 4mm on the original prop(s).

I'm currently working on some blueprints of the PPG but that'll take some more time til these are finished. Here the wip:

3716814.jpeg

Cheers,
Stefan

Sorry guys for bringing up an old thread.but I need help if possible. as Iv'e stated in other threads i always have trouble finding good size references on anything. and Iv'e ordered some grips that will go with a B5 PPG prop.and I was just wondering If any body could help with size specs blue prints any thing at all. just the outer diameter of the front barrel would help. thanks for any help given and excuse the resurrection of an old post please.Oh I want to build it from scratch except for the grips if that helps....

Sorry guys for bringing up an old thread.but I need help if possible. as Iv'e stated in other threads i always have trouble finding good size references on anything. and Iv'e ordered some grips that will go with a B5 PPG prop.and I was just wondering If any body could help with size specs blue prints any thing at all. just the outer diameter of the front barrel would help. thanks for any help given and excuse the resurrection of an old post please.Oh I want to build it from scratch except for the grips if that helps....

I can tell you that the front barrel is 23 mm in diameter. It is also 26 mm in length (not counting the barrel). The first ring on the barrel is 13.56 mm, second ring 19.80 mm, and the barrel hole is 9.35 mm.
Hope that helps.

Terry

Attachments

• kppg15.jpg
    kppg15.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 120
  • kppg14.jpg
    kppg14.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 134
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back