John Wick: Chapter Two (Post-release)

Re: John Wick: Chapter Two

For the pure perfect simplicity of the John Wick film, to the pure perfect simplicity of the sequels teaser poster - absolute perfect simplicity.

Soon as I saw the tape measure, my eyes whipped to that (quickly becoming signature) beard and I frigging knew he would have a pistol in his hand. Awesome!

Definitely one of the lesser known excellent action films. Surprised it got a sequel to be fair.

Also, absolutely want and don't want this to happen, but in a world where everyone experiments and money doesn't matter - please give me a Jack Reacher/John Wick crossover.

Also, absolutely want and don't want this to happen, but in a world where everyone experiments and money doesn't matter - please give me a Jack Reacher/John Wick crossover.

Sign me up for that! Would want it to be more of a book accurate Reacher than Cruise though. I wanna see a guy with hands like frozen chickens lay down a beating!

Sign me up for that! Would want it to be more of a book accurate Reacher than Cruise though. I wanna see a guy with hands like frozen chickens lay down a beating!

haha, definitely. I feel like Armie Hammer could do the role some justice if given a shot? His voice in Lone Ranger was almost how I imagine Reachers voice if he toned down the accent a little but kept the depth. Physically he is 6'4" so just short an inch, but put some big boots on him. He has the size too and could bulk up a little for the role. I dont think he is quite as charismatic as Cruise though, but then Reacher isn't about being a charmer - he is about being straight, to the point, smart quips and amazing threats.

I do have to throw out there that both films have some awesome single lines of badass dialogue.

JW: "John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar... with a pencil. With a ****in'... pencil."

JR: "You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. I'm a drifter with nothing to lose. Now you killed that girl to put me in a frame. I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot."

When watching Stranger Things I could really see David Harbour as Reacher, he's a bit short of 6'4", but has a big frame, quite imposing.

I loved that whole exchange in John Wick, especially "Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the ***** Boogeyman."

With the way Reacher falls ***** backwards into his adventures in the books, I could definitely see him turning up in town just as JW is tearing it apart. Would be a good mash up.

Last edited by a moderator:

6WvWYZLl.jpg

Bu0bPv9l.jpg

Can't wait, although I'm hoping that the little dialogue so far isn't indicative of the whole thing - the last film had some great dialogue!

Can't wait!!

It's going to be so awesome. The first is one of the most entertaining movies I've seen in the last few years.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back