Interest Delete

Re: Seventh sister helmet Rebels (Rocketeer collab)

Geeze how the heck am I gonna get back to buying big Lego sets if I have to keep buying all your helmets! :) Tough to tell but will someone be able to see if wearing this?

Definitely interested, my wife has wanted to put together a Seventh Sister since she saw it on Rebels.

Could you give some general measurements. My wife has a small head and thin body. I don't know if she would look like a head bobble

At this point it's just a 3D model. It's sized for a 23" head max though. So smaller than a reg helmet. But if you look at the show, her helmet is large for her...just like Vader :)
Could you give some general measurements. My wife has a small head and thin body. I don't know if she would look like a head bobble

My concern is that my wife wears a toddlers ballcap 17 inch head. Also will the faceplate be removable?

Interested, but sadly broke. Will this be a one-time run or will you be making these on demand? If so I may have enough later in the year.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back