Tony Stark "Mechanic" Help

Effigey

So in preparation for the upcoming Civil War movie I have been entertaining different ideas for costumes I can wear to the movie premiere. I finally settled on Tony Stark's hardware store "Mechanic" outfit from Iron Man 3. The idea being it would be fairly comfortable to wear and sit in during the movie. The issue I run into however is while I have ID'ed most of the hardware store weapons (Nail gun, Christmas bulb grenade, Oven mitt taser, Syringe bomb, Carpenter's weighted leveler) I have no idea what the red remote taser thing is. Granted I don't believe I will actually be bringing all these items to the movie. I do wish to maybe use this costume for future cons. So I'm hoping someone somewhere can ID this item.
mechanic.jpg

I would love to see these photos. I'm still slowly putting this costume together. Both for cons and general display. So it's not a late answer at all.

I'm having trouble uploading the photos, so check out my Pinterest page. It's not exact, the one capacitor should be green & the black lines on the jacks. Got the taser glove and most of the nail gun done as well.

I just got done stalking your Pinterest. You sir are an artist! I kept thinking that due to the prongs and that he purchased it from a hardware store that the base was some sort of voltage tester. A modified camera never even occurred to me.

Thank you, and good luck with the build. The mechanic is one of my favorite character designs, if ya have any other questions maybe I can help.

Hello Beavmk42 I know this thread was last posted back in October but do you know what model vivitar camera it was made from? I am all over eBay right now and nothing looks quite right to me. i even looked for kids vivitar cameras with that yellow hand-holder edge...

Hello pseadynamo, the camera is a Vivitar ViviCam X024. If you want to see a complete one check out my Pinterest, good luck with the build.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back