Legends Of Tomorrow - Rip Hunters Laser Pistol Build

roadie3rd

Hi All
I'm wanting to make Rip Hunters Laser Pistol after seeing it on Legends of Tomorrow.
I don't know guns, and was wondering if anyone knew if this was built from scratch or whether it was based around another gun. If so what gun
I've taken a few screen shots and managed to find a few shots on intraweb but nothing that is tell tale signs or easy to find unless you know guns
In the second image there is an inscription but I cant make it out

Rip 5.jpgRip 4.jpgRip 3.jpgRip 2.jpgRip 1.jpg

Hope someone can identify it
Cheers

Mark

I'm glad someone else is also deciding to tackle this! I'm almost 100% sure its a Gletcher NGT Co2 base. They seem to have left the writing on the side of the prop.

sundowner12.jpg

Its not that easy to get airsoft guns here and when you can they are so over priced.

So its going to be a plastic model of it

Now i need to get the dimensions from it or a cad drawing or even better a 3d cad model of it. Or just measure it from pictures i suppose.

Curious to know if anyone ever got one of these up and running a year or so later. I'm looking to create the glowing barrel effect in a larger six shooter and wanted to see if anyone found a way to do it.
Thanks

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back