Giant Orc Barbarian

chimmera30

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHey all I'm going to take on a cross between an Orc and a barbarian! The build will be mainly Eva foam but a fair bit of fake fur will we used!
Here are the beginning shots! Also scored some real bull horn that will be utilized in the helmet! Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Next on the build list will be the massive pauldron's! One will be more traditional with horn and the other will resemble a skull with tusks! A here are the shots!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Just to give you guys a better idea of the direction that this build will be taking, take a look at these two photos! I'll be taking various element in these shots and using them in this build!

Last edited:
Ton of progress guys, I have the main chest armour assembled and fur lined! The shoulders are mounted and it all fits great! Here are the progress pics! Love to hear all crits/comments!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 88
More pics!!! So did a ton of painting, quite happy how this is turning out, really worked on making those horn look real on the chest and armour !!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys/gal's still banging away! Here are some other angles of the head, showing the detailing used on the face. The teeth are repurposed found moose antler tips.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 66
Updates including belt, weapons and boots! The belt was a repurposed prop I found, the boots are wooden base, wrapped in Eva foam covered with fake fur. The sword is Eva foam trimmed with found antlers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 81
First, this is total quality. I m loving this build. Really excellent standard. Second, I m building an orc and my iron man mk1 is also my rpf photo. Now, i ll go and look at some some of your progress pics.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back