Silicon Valley Comic Con March 18-20

Ill be there Sat as Starlord my wife as Tauriel from The Hobbit and Gdaugther as Rey from Star Wars......going to be fun...................

Here in Sunny San Jose Cali and there are a lot of people roaming around hopefully posting great pictures

I trooped 2 .5 hours on Saturday, and this is the only photo I can find with me in it, and my General Kenobi is nowhere to be found
2016SVCC.jpg

as per my name... I am the EP II clone.

It is much more difficult to put on and wear a clone than a stormtrooper, and it is hard to carry a camera around and get pictures of yourself. Not that I don't have plenty of photos in armor, I just appreciate seeing a little evidence that I went to all that effort.

How did it go? I sadly, was stuck home with a cold but I'm in Fremont and heard it was very, very crowded, though fun.

NIce meeting your there also......keep doing what your doing.....next for me is Sacramento Wizard World June 2016

as per my name... I am the EP II clone.

It is much more difficult to put on and wear a clone than a stormtrooper, and it is hard to carry a camera around and get pictures of yourself. Not that I don't have plenty of photos in armor, I just appreciate seeing a little evidence that I went to all that effort.
Hello, I found a Great Photo of this group.svcc-gen-2.jpg

Last edited:
I had an awesome time. I was always busy between getting photo ops/autographs, then all the spare time I had was spent helping out at the Team Fox/DeLorean booth!

But I was able to meet my hero: Michael J. Fox. And not only that, I was also able to meet the Doc himself! Lea Thompson was also an absolute sweetheart.

P-9J3-25S-PY7.JPG

DocPhoto.jpg

12440238_10208160702912029_5016773860905825862_o.jpg

Yes it was crowded though (and they really needed more options for food). Had a ton of fun helping man the Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson photo op lines!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back