deji photographer asking questions on RPF.

sandbagger

Master Member
Anyone else get a private message from this newcomer asking about photo shoots in Iron Man costumes?

I'm a photographer based in Amsterdam who is organising a shoot about superheroes. I am doing a (photo project) series on superheroes and whatthey actually do in their daily lives next to saving the world.Spider-Man is ironing, Batman and Robin are playing the piano and so on. I'm looking for somebody with a Iron Man suit, who would like to be portrayed in it for my project!

Thnxs

Yours sincerely,

Ade Johnson

Ade, if you are watching, before you go asking all these nice people about this seemingly huge project, you need to give us more on who you are. There are too many traps and scams out there for us not to be suspicious. You have no profile, no posts and have come in asking some pretty big favours.

I see you are Amsterdam based, but talking about shooting in Italy. For members to participate in your, 'photo project" there are obviously some massive costs and pitfalls depending on particulars.

Please give us more information in order for us to take you seriously and give yourself some credibility.

I mean this with respect, but I am just naturally suspicious.

regards,

Sandbagger.

Hi, My name is Deji aka Ade Johnson, I use to work for ANP, Reuters, AFP and some other agencies after 5 yrs I wanted some new things more creative, so I came in contact with galleries how said they wanted to challenge me in free work so this summer I started this challenge. The challenge was make some artwork of superheroes in a awesome way and unique. And so I came on the idea "What do they do in their actually daily lives next to saving the world" So I'd let Spider-Man do some ironing, Batman and Robin playing the piano and so on (See pics below) and now I'm looking for more interesting superheroes in their daily lives, I hope I gave you guys enough info

Regards and I salute you,

Ade Johnson aka Deji

EDA09FDC-D5E5-4914-B541-22BF53D2280E.jpgF773DB7D-9E51-4E2B-88D4-72F5B389506E.jpg6149F5D5-7EAB-400D-8F90-BB3B2EA8328A.jpg51908668-2578-4498-8A51-03148032113A.jpg

Hi, My name is Deji aka Ade Johnson, I use to work for ANP, Reuters, AFP and some other agencies after 5 yrs I wanted some new things more creative, so I came in contact with galleries how said they wanted to challenge me in free work so this summer I started this challenge. The challenge was make some artwork of superheroes in a awesome way and unique. And so I came on the idea "What do they do in their actually daily lives next to saving the world" So I'd let Spider-Man do some ironing, Batman and Robin playing the piano and so on (See pics below) and now I'm looking for more interesting superheroes in their daily lives, I hope I gave you guys enough info

Regards and I salute you,

Ade Johnson aka Deji

View attachment 589062View attachment 589063View attachment 589064View attachment 589061

Thank you for that Ade. It looks like a challenging project. Are you travelling the world to shoot or are you bringing your models to location shoots in multiple countries?

bringing your models to location shoots in Amsterdam, for now!! After this shoot wanna bring 12 different (well known) Superheroes to one location to make a crazy ass

Everyone thnxs for helping me out. Most thnxs to Sandbagger for posting this... When photo is editted I'll post it.

Have great day & Thnxs

I salut you,

Deji

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back