Favorite Ebay find.

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all
i know some of you out there dont like Ebay and thats ok. For those who shop on Ebay what was your favorite prop or movie related find? Mine has to be the 5 in 1 Brinkman light l bought a couple of years ago. Looks like the same light that Bishop and Ripley carried in Aliens.

That's where I have bought 90% of mine from (20ish)

One of my favourites is Austin Powers Mojo extractor

07.jpg

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly nowadays, most of my great ebay finds I funnily enough no longer have!

An original scarf that was used for Sylvester McCoy's brown version of his Doctor Who outfit, the handkerchief and hat band.

A Russ replica Baker sonic screwdriver.

I've been getting alot of second hand electric tools for the garage, advertised as not-working but a good 90% of the time they fortunately are working! bonus

A replica Cumberbatch Sherlock coat, no material matches the original but its a good approximation. Quite cheap and fortunately in my 44" chest size!

Lots of the badges for my wife's Ace jacket are off eBay, some cheap some not but its a jolly lot of fun finding them all!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back