Roman's Empire - Where's Roman?

Here I am!!!

Who can find me dressed as Hulk at this convention???

wheresroman_50.jpg

Okay, let me get serious for a second... :)

I usually print out labels a few days before shipping. That helps me organize orders, layout parts, double check added notes, etc. Normally this only applies to kits, since there are several parts, finishes, requests made for those. So if someone gets a shipping notice it may not actually ship for a few more days, because chances are I printed out 20-30 labels at the same time.

Then... it never fails. And this is not a knock at the OP (original poster). Let's say I get 25 emails a day... then I print out labels to get things ready for the coming week of shipping... well, I then, almost immediately, get additional emails saying something along the lines of
"I just got my shipping notice, can I change the machine finish to a weathered finish?" or...
"I just got my shipping notice, do you think my kit will arrive in 3 days or 4 days?" or...
"I just got my shipping notice, did you remember to put what I ordered in the box?"

So... then I have to spend time answering emails instead of actually boxing parts. :rolleyes

That's okay most of the time. I really enjoy doing this!

So to Jeff @Target R us , I think I didn't get your email, because it went to a secondary email that I have listed with PayPal. It didn't go to my gbkenobi@gmail.com . I do believe your kit is already on it's way. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually print out labels a few days before shipping. That helps me organize orders, layout parts, double check added notes, etc. Normally this only applies to kits, since there are several parts, finishes, requests made for those. So if someone gets a shipping notice it may not actually ship for a few more days, because chances are I printed out 20-30 labels at the same time.

Then... it never fails. And this is not a knock at the OP (original poster). Let's say I get 25 emails a day... then I print out labels to get things ready for the coming week of shipping... well, I then, almost immediately, get additional emails saying something along the lines of
"I just got my shipping notice, can I change the machine finish to a weathered finish?" or...
"I just got my shipping notice, do you think my kit will arrive in 3 days or 4 days?" or...
"I just got my shipping notice, did you remember to put what I ordered in the box?"

So... then I have to spend time answering emails instead of actually boxing parts. :rolleyes

Can I add another stupid question?

I got the shipping notification last Sunday, and no updates since. Is all going well?

Very eager to get my hands on this thing, as you can tell!

PS, I found you. What do I win!?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 59
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back