Roman's Empire - Where's Roman?

Targets R Us

Has anyone been in contact with (heard from) Roman recently?

I received a PayPal pre-shipment notification for the saber that I ordered this past Saturday, but so far the postal service has not indicated that it has received anything for shipment. I've tried contacting Roman on Tuesday to see if he was delayed, but so far haven't heard anything from him.

Hopefully he's okay...but I'd like to know what's up with my order!

-tnx,
Jeff

He updated his site on the 27th saying that the Graflex clamps have been delayed until late March. So that might be why your order hasn't shipped yet. He might want to wait until all the parts are ready and ship them all at once. I don't think I've seen him on the site recently, though. I hope you get through to him.

Possibly...but I ordered back in December, with a late January ship date. In a 1/29 e-mail I received from him, he stated that it should ship on Monday (2/1).

-Jeff

He updated his site on the 27th saying that the Graflex clamps have been delayed until late March. So that might be why your order hasn't shipped yet. He might want to wait until all the parts are ready and ship them all at once. I don't think I've seen him on the site recently, though. I hope you get through to him.

Late march???Damn..I need this thing for my Luke V2!!!:angry:thumbsdown

I ordered some obi-parts in December and got them yesterday after getting a shipping label notification about a week ago. They are perfect in every way. If you got the shipping confirmation I'd imagine they'll be there soon.
a37cde18c3ab477f08f39354940aadd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'd wait a little longer than a couple days before starting a "Where's [Vendor X]?" thread. It implies that an abnormal communication breakdown has occurred, when a few days is...well, a few days.
I generally agree with that, however to date Roman has always replied to my e-mails very quickly (within a day). Hence my question since it is a bit abnormal based on my experience. Note that I am not saying that there is any problem with this vendor.

-Jeff

Late march???Damn..I need this thing for my Luke V2!!!:angry:thumbsdown
Well you can blame the delay on the Chinese for taking several weeks off for the new year.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind guy's that vendors will print the shipping label in advance sometimes a week before it's actually shipped.
Many online sellers do this.

Well you can blame the delay on the Chinese for taking several weeks off for the new year.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind guy's that vendors will print the shipping label in advance sometimes a week before it's actually shipped.
Many online sellers do this.

Yeah I run a small online business and I always put a delay between label printing and actual shipping... You'd be amazed how many people write their address wrong and only notice it when they get that label notification. It saves you a headache by putting that buffer in there.

If you ordered from korbanth for the Graflex 2.0 you'll notice he'll print the shipping label up to a month in advance so patience is the key!

I ordered some obi-parts in December and got them yesterday after getting a shipping label notification about a week ago. They are perfect in every way. If you got the shipping confirmation I'd imagine they'll be there soon. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/a37cde18c3ab477f08f39354940aadd3.jpg

That's an awsome saber! Is that the weather kit or did you do it.
I have been eyeing Bens saber but I think it would be last.

It's the chromed knob, black oxide booster, and machine finish balance pipe. The clamp and the grenade are real, though, so I guess you could say they're weathered :)

That's an awsome saber! Is that the weather kit or did you do it.
I have been eyeing Bens saber but I think it would be last.

These are not accurate because they don´t have the "graflex"logo.And they are out of stock also.;)

i know it's not. Like I said, it's just a place holder until I get Roman's so at least I have a complete V2 on my shelf. I'm not very patient, haha.

Has anyone been in contact with (heard from) Roman recently?

I received a PayPal pre-shipment notification for the saber that I ordered this past Saturday, but so far the postal service has not indicated that it has received anything for shipment. I've tried contacting Roman on Tuesday to see if he was delayed, but so far haven't heard anything from him.

Hopefully he's okay...but I'd like to know what's up with my order!

-tnx,
Jeff

I ordered a weathered Obi saber on Black Friday, PayPal sent me a shipping label on Dec. 5th, and I received my package Jan. 21st.

I thought it just took time for these things.

SB

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back