1:1 Rey / Daisy Ridley (Star Wars Episode 7) WIP

Thanks again everyone!
Here's the latest on her. Still lots more work and refining, but I wanted to show the progress.
REY5.jpg

Thank you JDiamond and thanks for posting that for me Reel!
The site was down when I wanted to upload those pics that had further slight changes from the previous pic.

Thank you Jdiamond and thanks for posting that for me Reel!
The site was down when I wanted to upload those pics that had further slight changes from the previous pic.

I'm loving the progress. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see her done.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Reel and streetjudge79! I've been on a roll with this sculpture since I've done several 1/6 scale pieces before this and 1:1 is a scale I'm most comfortable in.
Here's the latest update and I hope it's pretty close now:
REY6.jpg

Still working on the tension of the eyes, so they're different at the moment since I was experimenting with the looks.
And yes, I will be tightening the bottom lip and chin.

Last edited:
Nope, not just you. There's lots of pics online showing the two side by side. I think she's somewhere between Portman and Keira Knightley.

Ely I watched the movie again last night in Imax and noticed she has a small scar just to the left of her left nostril on her cheekbone (if you were looking at her straight on.)

Ely I watched the movie again last night in Imax and noticed she has a small scar just to the left of her left nostril on her cheekbone (if you were looking at her straight on.)

Yep. I have that pic. I'll post it up.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Yes, that will be added when I start the texture work. Working on a few more minor structural tweaks, then I should be pretty close to texturing.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back