Not sure what blaster to do .....

Lichtbringer

Master Member
Bought another deac Sterling, that´s the good part.

The bad part is .... i already have a all real parts ANH-E-11, with Hengstler, mag-cylinders and M38.

As i have a spare M19, i could make that version E-11 - OR, i cut it up and make me a Rebel DH-17, which i don´t have yet (greeblies and real singlepoint-scopes i do have). I know it´s a decision i need to make myself, but i would like to hear your opinions why you would make what. :)

I think you should find a way to get me that sterling and then build a greedo killer, but that's just me :)

A "hero" version of the ESB "stunt" E-11?

19mm wide and thick scope rail with M19 scope.
Weird greeblie before scope. Weird greeblie after scope.
Construction clips and cable clamp (?) greeblie on the left side.
Phantom F4E wing part and dials on the right side.
Snub-nosed muzzle. Seven T-tracks

At least one E-11 made from a real Sterling was seen in promo pics and in the movie itself with the wide scope rail and scope rail greeblies.

and then build a greedo killer, but that's just me :)

Hmmm, done already. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

At least one E-11 made from a real Sterling was seen in promo pics and in the movie itself with the wide scope rail and scope rail greeblies.

Will check that, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

dh 17 would be my vote

Thanks for your vote. :)

Here´s some inspiration for you buddy ;)
STILL missing the rail-greeblies, but you get the idea...(the T-track has been added by now, but I chose not to go with saberfreaks stuff)

While I prefer the looks of the E-11s in their many variations, I'd go with a DH-17 since you technically already have an E-11 and already have the Singlepoint and greeblies you need.

When i opened the front door today, it was parcel day. :cool

IMG_20160205_152738_zpsncsfhnav.jpg

Opening the smaller parcel first:

IMG_20160205_152846_zpsuv8otfuy.jpg

Needs a good cleaning first, all is oily and the brownish color old metal gets over time.

Wrong sterling for the ROTJ DH17 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

When i opened the front door today, it was parcel day. :cool

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/... TK Armor/IMG_20160205_152738_zpsncsfhnav.jpg

Opening the smaller parcel first:

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/...Fertigung/IMG_20160205_152846_zpsuv8otfuy.jpg

Needs a good cleaning first, all is oily and the brownish color old metal gets over time.

YES...another sterling, good decision Michael :cool
may I ask where you got yours from? PM me...

Hmm... can you tell what are differences between Sterlings?

Differencies between sterlings?

Brought to the basics there are the "original" looking sterlings, and the canadian version.

Differencies between SW used sterlings - ANH and ESB were the "original", ROTJ was no real sterling but MGC plug fire cap gun, which was modeled after the look of the canadian Sterling.

That´s a little bit rough and short, but it covers the basics.

In ESB and ROTJ they also used Pugmans which were made after the original Mk4. Thus the Mk4 appears in versions forms in all three movies :)

ROTJ Pugman ESB E-11 blaster 01.jpgROTJ Pugman ESB E-11 blaster 02.jpgROTJ Pugman ESB E-11 blaster 03.jpg

In ESB and ROTJ they also used Pugmans which were made after the original Mk4. Thus the Mk4 appears in versions forms in all three movies :)
Whoa! I had not spotted it in ROTJ.
Pugman is a user here who owned a production-made cast and sold casts of it. I called it the "ESB Stunt". So it should be called "ESB/ROTJ Stunt" then ...

Differencies between sterlings?

Brought to the basics there are the "original" looking sterlings, and the canadian version.

Differencies between SW used sterlings - ANH and ESB were the "original", ROTJ was no real sterling but MGC plug fire cap gun, which was modeled after the look of the canadian Sterling.

That´s a little bit rough and short, but it covers the basics.
Yes, I know the basics. I thought there were just different Sterlings used for ROTJ DH-17. I just thought they were Sterling L2A1. But they are L2A3.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back