When do SDCC tickets go on Sale?

mikid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
just trying to stay ahead of the game or email from ticket sales....don't know when they go on sale...want to go this year is possible...Mike

No dates listed yet, but there's info on badge purchasing here.

Also, I follow NYCC on Twitter and get early intel there. I'm sure SDCC does the same.

Good luck.

We will see, the random selection thing seems to be most fair to sell the tickets and prevent fraud but it is still a crap shoot. Crossing my fingers

Just received an email that open registration will happen on Feb. 20th at 8:00 a.m.
Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 10.48.44 AM.png

We had the chance to get t,f,s,s. We decided to go Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. We have been luck to get in both years that we tried.

Hope everyone who wanted in was able to get a ticket. I was set from pre-reg. And while I didn't get into the ticket purchasing window this time, I helped organize 4 friends to get almost all their tickets this year. Helped that they only wanted to go Saturday and Sunday. Just missed out on one Saturday badge.

My wife and I got our tickets for Thursday and Friday. Saturday and pre-view were sold out by the time I got in.

None. Zip. Nada. For either the pre-reg or open reg sales. Pretty disappointed, as I got in two years' running, but not this year. I suppose it gives me more time to get things ready for NYCC....

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back