Good resource for Luke Pants / Han ESB Pants?

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm curious to know what is out there for Luke Ceremonial Pants / Han ESB Pants. I've seen the costumebase ones and some other cheapo ones but nothing that looks good quality. I have purchased the yellow iron stripes just in case I find something that would be close enough. I was looking for brown pants without a seam on the side but that is nearly impossible

Man, that's a really good idea. I was looking at uniform pants and did even think about Dickies

Yeah, the only thing that has kept me from getting them is the shade of brown I'm not sure about. I have a pair in my watch list on Ebay as well as some of those yellow blood stripes. I'm not too sure about trying to do the riding seam thing on the rear of the pants though lol.

For my TFA Solo pants I had to dye my Dickies a darker shade of brown. They look pretty good now. They have a little stretch to them, but they still dye, which is nice.

In that case good luck! It isn't logical for most garment makers to make pants without pockets, but I guess stranger things have happened. If you find anything be sure to pass it along! :)

I used these for my ANH and TFA Solo pants. A good seamstress can stitch the pockets over and add a pin tuck.

http://www.dickies.com/pants/flex-s...P801.html?dwvar_WP801_color=CH#sz=12&start=25

I bought a pair of those pants and I see what you mean about needing to be dyed a slightly darker shade. I have the strip of stripes from that popular ebay seller(not costumebase lol), and you can see the contrast.

what if anything, did you do about the the small pocket on the right leg? Just the very edge would be covered by the stripes and I think closing it up would definitely make it visible...I'm not really looking for Rebel Legion standards. I was probably just going to close up the back pockets( I think they would be hidden by the gun belt), and maybe? remove the side pockets just so they don't bunch up under the stripes). I don't know, I'm curious to know(especially about the pocket), what all alterations you had done.

I've been looking at different threads on Rebel Legion in preparations too so I hope to show some progress after I figure out a direction.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back