Walking Dead Rick Jacket

@Like Mike has there been any update from Suzahdi on the jacket or is it still in progress?

Also it looks like Suzahdi added some customer photos with the Rick jacket, thoughts? Might be in our favor if Suzahdi can provide more hi res customer photos. Maybe even ask them the customer's measurements and the jacket size they got for a sizing reference

16807147_1258454137542380_6440848500827371864_n.jpg

There's more on their instagram if you look up @Suzahdi but they're low res

Last edited:
@Like Mike has there been any update from Suzahdi on the jacket or is it still in progress?

Also it looks like Suzahdi added some customer photos with the Rick jacket, thoughts? Might be in our favor if Suzahdi can provide more hi res customer photos. Maybe even ask them the customer's measurements and the jacket size they got for a sizing reference

https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn....=40e5f76f83d211c83f4709b7712f94c9&oe=593CD430

No update yet, they'll message me when they have thicker lycra. The lycra they sourced for us and the lycra in the latest sample pics look different, as though they're actually different materials, which is odd, same as the shearling in a few pics, the one they sourced looks kinda different from the one on the latest sample, dunno if it's just me, whether they just used a different one for the sample because it was for someone else I don't know.

I also saw this pic, and it looks like one of the sample jackets they sent us before they did our customisations, I wouldn't bother getting pics of that one, looks like their old design.

Although I've just had a look on the instagram and the picture of the brown vest and Rick's jacket on the chair...the lycra on the underarm section actually looks good, like what they sourced for us, not that weird purple looking material from the latest sample pics...

I've asked Suzahdi if different lycras have been used and explained how they differ, also sent them these two pics

received_1250568744997586.jpeg
received_1236098189777975.jpeg

Last edited:

https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn....=40e5f76f83d211c83f4709b7712f94c9&oe=593CD430

To be honest i think that looks terrible, like really terrible. Maybe it is just the picture but for me it looks really bad.

What looks really bad? The picture of the bearded guy in the jacket? I wouldn't expect it to look good, it's their old design lol
The 2 pictures of the people using the jacket on their Instagram. It looks like action figure jackets, i really hope the new version look nothing like the ones from the pictures.

The 2 pictures of the people using the jacket on their Instagram. It looks like action figure jackets, i really hope the new version look nothing like the ones from the pictures.

I'm pretty sure it's all the little details that will fix how it looks, the suede on the jacket of the younger guy looks the right colour. It's more the shape and fit which look very plain and boxy (again the old jacket design). I think with razors measurements, it should fix it

Yeah I also signed up to this site just for this thread haha, and it is likely that you are the only girl yeah. If the small doesn't fit you measurements wise, you could always give them custom measurements, you can look up online how to measure yourself etc, or get someone to help or use one of your current jackets that fits well and try and find the measurements for it, probably also worth mentioning that you're a girl to Suzahdi, not sure whether that changes how they'd make the jacket a little.

In terms of whether this will change how Suzahdi make the jacket in general, I'm not sure, I would think it would be the logical thing to do once they compare their replica to the UGG and Ricks jacket, they'll see how close and accurate their jacket is.

If you want the customisations done on your jacket from this thread, you can always mention that to them, they know of this thread and I've sent them a couple of Imgur links to use:
http://imgur.com/a/nX0Ta
http://imgur.com/a/dqasZ

So you can always send them these links and explain you want the same customisations done.

For the side panels, they're working on sourcing a new thicker/more brown cotton-lycra material, so once they find that they'll hopefully send me a pic and I'll share it on here.
Though it probably helps with a few people messaging requesting the same thing, it will hopefully give them more incentive to source the material.
Suzahdi told me once they make the finalized jacket, they'll make all future jackets like that :D I am wondering how long this will take tho? Considering they seem to have like 10+ wanting this jacket right now at once lmao... I'm hoping to get it in the next month or so. I'm not cosplaying or anything, I literally just want this jacket....

Suzahdi told me once they make the finalized jacket, they'll make all future jackets like that :D I am wondering how long this will take tho? Considering they seem to have like 10+ wanting this jacket right now at once lmao... I'm hoping to get it in the next month or so. I'm not cosplaying or anything, I literally just want this jacket....

That's cool ahah, I like that they'll keep the design, it makes sense considering how much effort has been put into perfecting it. And i hope soon, I'm looking forward to seeing the next sample and then confirming the last few materials, need to check on the lycra, see if they have been using multiple different types in the samples. Same as the collar, I've seen like 3 different real shearling collars across all their samples

Im not cosplaying either, but i have been thinking about it but i just think that cosplaying would be expensive. Though i still use stuff from the show everyday. I use the same pants as Mr. Rick, the same shoes ect. I just really like collecting stuff from the series, from clothing to knives to pretty much anything

16900403_1207983082632783_253446337_n.jpg16901505_1207983092632782_812183209_n.jpg

You all seem to be having trouble with the collar, the one from my jacket is, in my opinion the closest to the one from the show.
I think you guys already finished with the measurement but I still wanted to share.
Also, have you guys told Sauzahdi about the reddish purple lycra ?
Cause it seems to be some kind of purple blue on the pictures that we have.

Last edited:
Something that I noticed is that this is the original zipper:
M56S6.png

Not these:

Sourced main zip.jpgsourced zips.jpg

I mean, If Sauzahdi can't find the actual main zipper, I would go with the one on the left which is the closest.
These are very small details, but hey!
We'll want it to be closest to the Jacket from the show.

View attachment 709060View attachment 709061

You all seem to be having trouble with the collar, the one from my jacket is, in my opinion the closest to the one from the show.
I think you guys already finished with the measurement but I still wanted to share.
Also, have you guys told Sauzahdi about the reddish purple lycra ?
Cause it seems to be some kind of purple blue on the pictures that we have.
Chandler riggs is that you ? Jkjk :p Where did you get the jacket?

Latest update:

Suzahdi are currently sampling new lycra materials and are looking at working on the colour to get this more accurate. They have said they will share sample pictures with me when they have it. Once the lycra is sorted, they will then work on the new jacket sample following the imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/dqasZ

I also mentioned the main zipper again, which they came back to me with this (they are going to try and find this in antique brass):
16931010_1264559823598478_1919621746_o.jpg

Personally this much better than the last one, it's much more in proportion.

I have also found these pictures which aren't really too useful and shouldn't be looked at as a representation of the jacket (this is still their old design) but I thought I'd share them anyway: (pictures taken with a samsung galaxy s6)

s-l1600.jpg16935670_1263918990329228_1048376875_o.jpg

Count me in as someone who has registered just for this thread lol

Kudos for all the incredible amount of work so far. I've been looking for a decent replica for awhile and just stumbled across this site - WOW

1.jpg

Another pic I found of their jacket, suede looks good, as does the collar texture/colour in my opinion.
Should hopefully have lycra dyed soon/new lycra which I'll then share, then they'll make the new sample

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back