Walking Dead Rick Jacket

View attachment 711189

Another pic I found of their jacket, suede looks good, as does the collar texture/colour in my opinion.
Should hopefully have lycra dyed soon/new lycra which I'll then share, then they'll make the new sample

Suede color and fur look good from what I can see. The pics aren't that detailed unfortunately. This jacket does seem to be the old model. The shoulders for example look terrible. I'm also not too happy with the collar. It seems to flare out way less than the collar on the original jacket does, which suggests that it's cut differently. On the original jacket the collar flares out so that the zippers run horizontally:

HangFront.jpg

Suede color and fur look good from what I can see. The pics aren't that detailed unfortunately. This jacket does seem to be the old model. The shoulders for example look terrible. I'm also not too happy with the collar. It seems to flare out way less than the collar on the original jacket does, which suggests that it's cut differently. On the original jacket the collar flares out so that the zippers run horizontally:

View attachment 711223

Would that not be fixed by using the measurements you provided? Or is the problem you're talking about influenced by the texture/flexibility of the shearling?

Last edited:
Would that not be fixed by using the measurements you provided? Or is the problem you're talking about influenced by the texture/flexibility of the shearling?

Oh I see what you mean now, yeah like how the collar lies flat against the chest on the real jacket. Wondering if thats due to the width and thickness of the shearling

It could also be related to how wide and open the collar section is, if it's wider and less tight when zipped, it'd lie flatter i'd imagine, so maybe with your measurements it might fix it

Yes that exactly. I couldn't find the right words to describe what I meant but the message came through :) . The way I see it it's not so much related to the thickness /sturdiness of the fur but more to the angle at which the collar is cut (which also determines how much the collar flares out when unzipped).

Only time will tell. It's all there in the pictures and the measurements that I provided. All I can do now is hope for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 711223

The suede on the original jacket looks so stretchy and soft compared to suzahdi there's looks rough and hard.

- - - Updated - - -

The suede on the original jacket looks so stretchy and soft compared to suzahdi there's looks rough and hard.
Now that you mention it, seeing their reference pic of the guy in the jacket compared to Razor's photo the jacket texture appears to a have a more soft and flexible texture to it, as well as having a bigger flare in the collar portion of the jacket

While I was in the middle of a discussion with a fellow forum member over wat size and how many jackets Rick is wearing in TWD I've put something together. Maybe it would also interest all of you.

0qQ.jpg

0qg.jpg

0qF.jpg

Last edited:
While I was in the middle of a discussion with a fellow forum member over wat size and how many jackets Rick is wearing in TWD I've put something together. Maybe it would also interest all of you.

http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2017/03/05/0DT.jpg
http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2017/03/05/0DI.jpg
http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2017/03/05/0DO.jpg

Wow that's very detailed work there, good job ! I would say jacket 2 is the perfect size not too small nor too big

Wow that's very detailed work there, good job ! I would say jacket 2 is the perfect size not too small nor too big

Thanks. Jacket 1 and 2 are as far as I can see of the same size. Only jacket 3 is bigger and baggier (and altered to fit more like jacket 1 and jacket 2).

Hey guys..following all ur posts here..I myself am a Rick jacket maniac I have 2 from Whitesheep thier pretty bang on except for the lining. Ive been watching suzahdi for 2 months and following the proper changes thier making to get the jacket right before I order. I was in contact with them around xmas and asked them about the side lycra pannels cuz they were using leather and I asked if they would do lycra and they basically would not use it and compromise their quality..WTF??..and now I see they are upond request. I see a few of you gents are awaiting yours can yas post or message me some good pics? Thanks Lads!

Hey guys..following all ur posts here..I myself am a Rick jacket maniac I have 2 from Whitesheep thier pretty bang on except for the lining. Ive been watching suzahdi for 2 months and following the proper changes thier making to get the jacket right before I order. I was in contact with them around xmas and asked them about the side lycra pannels cuz they were using leather and I asked if they would do lycra and they basically would not use it and compromise their quality..WTF??..and now I see they are upond request. I see a few of you gents are awaiting yours can yas post or message me some good pics? Thanks Lads!

Ive come to realize....ther aint no gettin the exact jacket lads..its a major TV. Show and within the realm of it now think about this....thers a rack in Andys atire now with probly more than 2 dozen of the dam things..not to mention whats on the rack for the stunt guy. So..whitesheep..suzhadie..or who fukinever both are gonna be good ive got whitesheep and its the best thus far. So untill the real up to date costume designer and fabricatore from WD gets kidnapped and put in a sweatshop for us craved fans..stick to whitesheep or wait to see what suzhadi comes up with.

Ive come to realize....ther aint no gettin the exact jacket lads..its a major TV. Show and within the realm of it now think about this....thers a rack in Andys atire now with probly more than 2 dozen of the dam things..not to mention whats on the rack for the stunt guy. So..whitesheep..suzhadie..or who fukinever both are gonna be good ive got whitesheep and its the best thus far. So untill the real up to date costume designer and fabricatore from WD gets kidnapped and put in a sweatshop for us craved fans..stick to whitesheep or wait to see what suzhadi comes up with.
I have the one from whitesheepleather and no, do not buy it. Just wait for the updates

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back