Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Do you or anyone else on this forum know about (or are familiar of ) the replica made by fjackets? They have their own website and sell on Amazon. Fjackets

Do you or anyone else on this forum know about (or are familiar of ) the replica made by fjackets? They have their own website and sell on Amazon. Fjackets

No, just had a quick look though and if it's accuracy you want then that's one of the worse ones (doesn't even have the side ribbed panels, let alone all of the other customisations we've sorted so far on the Suzahdi jacket), especially considering the price. (Suzhadi is cheaper)

I like the suzahdi one, ALOT but I'm not sure if it's safe. I primarily use Amazon and question legitamacy of ebay steers me away. Is there any other way to get it, without ebay?

I like the suzahdi one, ALOT but I'm not sure if it's safe. I primarily use Amazon and question legitamacy of ebay steers me away. Is there any other way to get it, without ebay?
I've also been collaborating with Mike and everyone on the forum, Suzahdi also has a facebook page where we've been in constant communication with and they have a good reputation. I think they just use eBay as a means of distributing their products and saving money by not having to pay for building and maintaining an official website, but rest assured they are a legitimate business run by people who seem very passionate and cooperative with the customer

If you're looking to get the Rick Grimes jacket from Suzahdi I'd hold off just a little longer, we're working out the final details on the jacket to make sure it's as accurate as can be and if you look in the recent album Mike posted we've made some good progress :)

Yeah as nladyman said, I've been speaking with them for a month now on Facebook and they've listened to every request so far. They have very good feedback on Ebay too, even for their original uncustomised version of the jacket, so I have no doubts that the quality is very high. Ebay is fine if the seller has plenty of good feedback, plus with the fact that they've been sending me tonnes of pictures back and forth and have been very good at listening to requests.

They were happy to look over my Imgur album and work on the customisations, if you wait a few weeks, I should hopefully have their jacket and will review it on here.
I thought I would've ordered by now but little details keep popping up that I wan't to run by Suzahdi and see if they can do, I don't want to order and then realise that the jacket drastically improves due to everyone still working on customisations on here. Plus we've just received the pics relating to the fit from Razor, so I will run those pics by Suzahdi and see if they can make another sample jacket made to that fit, along with completing any other customisations, so I'm hoping Suzahdi are happy to make another sample jacket to improve it again, although I have recently asked if they can source a new cotton-lycra that's thicker and is the right shade of brown. So if they will, we'll have to wait for them to source that, then make the new sample, waiting on a response from Suzahdi currently, I'm hoping that they can confirm that they're happy with all new the requests over the next few days

Yeah as nladyman said, I've been speaking with them for a month now on Facebook and they've listened to every request so far. They have very good feedback on Ebay too, even for their original uncustomised version of the jacket, so I have no doubts that the quality is very high. Ebay is fine if the seller has plenty of good feedback, plus with the fact that they've been sending me tonnes of pictures back and forth and have been very good at listening to requests.

They were happy to look over my Imgur album and work on the customisations, if you wait a few weeks, I should hopefully have their jacket and will review it on here.
I thought I would've ordered by now but little details keep popping up that I wan't to run by Suzahdi and see if they can do, I don't want to order and then realise that the jacket drastically improves due to everyone still working on customisations on here. Plus we've just received the pics relating to the fit from Razor, so I will run those pics by Suzahdi and see if they can make another sample jacket made to that fit, along with completing any other customisations, so I'm hoping Suzahdi are happy to make another sample jacket to improve it again, although I have recently asked if they can source a new cotton-lycra that's thicker and is the right shade of brown. So if they will, we'll have to wait for them to source that, then make the new sample, waiting on a response from Suzahdi currently, I'm hoping that they can confirm that they're happy with all new the requests over the next few days
Okay so have they been sent the latest customizations?If so wonder when they will get back to us very eager to get this jacket I will probably buy in March next pay just can't wait to see the outcome.

Okay so have they been sent the latest customizations?If so wonder when they will get back to us very eager to get this jacket I will probably buy in March next pay just can't wait to see the outcome.

I've messaged them requesting the new lycra, not had a reply yet though, I'm hoping they'll look tomorrow and then i'll show them the sizing for the jacket in the pics from Razor and ask if they can make a sample using that.

I've messaged them requesting the new lycra, not had a reply yet though, I'm hoping they'll look tomorrow and then i'll show them the sizing for the jacket in the pics from Razor and ask if they can make a sample using that.
Okay cool hopefully they get the measurements right for the arm hole etc we pointed out. Overall very excited

Okay cool hopefully they get the measurements right for the arm hole etc we pointed out. Overall very excited

I'm going to send them another Imgur link with the measurements and ask if they can make it using that, they should just need to cut the suede right and the rest should hopefully fill in automatically. Plus we have the lycra measurements on the side, which I will send.

Last edited:
I'm going to send them another Imgur link with the measurements and ask if they can make it using that, they should just need to cut the suede right and the rest should hopefully fill in automatically. Plus we have the lycra measurements on the side, which I will send.
Yeah dude think the lycra measurement we made comparison will really make a difference and looks like it'll fit better

Really unsure on the collar measurements, I was thinking about 8cm, but I don't know whether that stitched arch changes how it folds over (I assumed the stitched arch folds over too? Rather than folding the collar above that stitched arch)

The pic below is an 8cm collar on one of my current jackets which I thought is about right/maybe a bit too big if anything, but again I dont know whether the real jacket somehow lies differently/folds differently?

8cm collar.jpg13.png11.png

If I do have it cut to 8cm with the 3cm tall stitched arch, then it would look something like this, which looks kind of unbalanced? (would need a smaller stitched arch)
thumbnail_IMG_5838.jpg

Unless the collar does start folding above that stitched arch (as i say, id assumed that the collar would just fold where the back attaches to the start of the collar) Any thoughts anyone?

Just had a look, do you think this is the stitched arch on the inside? (ive pointed a red arrow to it on each pic)
COLLAR.jpg

Not sure what else it could be, looks a little off centre maybe but then Ricks collar also looks off centre.
If it is the stitched arch, then I guess that could also help explain the unique shape the collar has even around the back. The arch stands up and then the shearling above it then folds over it. While the rest of the collar (where there is no part of the stitched arch under it) folds over naturally.

If it is, then I guess about 9.5cm might be about right for the back of the collar (3cm arch + 6.5cm suede above it) The 6.5cm would then fold over at the back.

thumbnail_IMG_5743.jpg

Last edited:
Really unsure on the collar measurements, I was thinking about 8cm, but I don't know whether that stitched arch changes how it folds over (I assumed the stitched arch folds over too? Rather than folding the collar above that stitched arch)

The pic below is an 8cm collar on one of my current jackets which I thought is about right/maybe a bit too big if anything, but again I dont know whether the real jacket somehow lies differently/folds differently?

View attachment 706596View attachment 706598View attachment 706597

If I do have it cut to 8cm with the 3cm tall stitched arch, then it would look something like this, which looks kind of unbalanced? (would need a smaller stitched arch)
View attachment 706601

Unless the collar does start folding above that stitched arch (as i say, id assumed that the collar would just fold where the back attaches to the start of the collar) Any thoughts anyone?

Just had a look, do you think this is the stitched arch on the inside? (ive pointed a red arrow to it on each pic)
View attachment 706623

Not sure what else it could be, looks a little off centre maybe but then Ricks collar also looks off centre.
If it is the stitched arch, then I guess that could also help explain the unique shape the collar has even around the back. The arch stands up and then the shearling above it then folds over it. While the rest of the collar (where there is no part of the stitched arch under it) folds over naturally.

If it is, then I guess about 9.5cm might be about right for the back of the collar (3cm arch + 6.5cm suede above it) The 6.5cm would then fold over at the back.

View attachment 706624

Yes, the collar is folding above the stitched arch and the 6,5 cm of collar would fold over at the back. 6,5 cm give or take. It actually folds over a little above the stitched arch, but basically you're right.

You can actually get the screen accurate length of the shearling collar by counting the zipper teeth on the jacket used on the show.
There are high res photos, where you cann see the individual teeth on Rick's jacket.

You can actually get the screen accurate length of the shearling collar by counting the zipper teeth on the jacket used on the show.
There are high res photos, where you cann see the individual teeth on Rick's jacket.

Ahh yeah nice idea, are all zip sizes the same in terms of that measurement? As in I know there's 5mm 7mm 8mm etc etc for zip sizes, but what about the other measurements of the teeth? Are they the same?

And its not just that measurement of the shearling we need, we're assuming the back of the collar is unaltered at about 9.5m total (6.5cm that actually folds over), and that the measurement along the zip is also about 6.5/7.5cm. Would there be an inbetween measurement? Or do we think it's the same all the way round?

Ahh yeah nice idea, are all zip sizes the same in terms of that measurement? As in I know there's 5mm 7mm 8mm etc etc for zip sizes, but what about the other measurements of the teeth? Are they the same?

And its not just that measurement of the shearling we need, we're assuming the back of the collar is unaltered at about 9.5m total (6.5cm that actually folds over), and that the measurement along the zip is also about 6.5/7.5cm. Would there be an inbetween measurement? Or do we think it's the same all the way round?

It's 21 teeth on both sides, maybe Razor1986 can measure on his jacket, but I think it equals about 6cm in terms of the zipper, but since it is folded over, there is some additional length to the collar. So 6.5cm should be spot on.

It's 21 teeth on both sides, maybe Razor1986 can measure on his jacket, but I think it equals about 6cm in terms of the zipper, but since it is folded over, there is some additional length to the collar. So 6.5cm should be spot on.

walking-dead.jpg

Yeah, depending which version of the jacket we want (on the left of the above picture the collar looks to have about 28 teeth running from the start of the shearling) Wtf have they done with this jacket lol

But yeah, personally I think the version with 21 teeth is nicer:

1396324500621.cached.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back