Fallout 4 T-45 Power Armor figure

Well you have to look at the company making it, they're the ones who make that 500.00 Metal Gear. Even the cheap armor made by Funco Pop is overpriced for what it is. Bethesda apparently thinks high end products is all folks want.

Then again they also want 25.00 for a poorly made Funco action figure. It has so many bad reviews on amazon, you're better off buying the BOS pop figure.

I went ahead and ordered one , pricey but I don't buy many figures at all (the Raynor Starcraft and some cheaper alien and preds are what I have) but had to have this and the Weta Warcraft ones. its a large piece but once I get it in hands ill post up here...in 5 months :p

mixed feelings about this one. I love the Hot Toys figures, but this one appears to have removable armor pieces, endoskeleton, and even articulated fingers!

I wouldn't buy, but if you are a big enough Fallout fan, and you have the moolah, go for it.

Lots of Fallout fans out there (me included) who bought the collector's edition. You spend a few hundred hours playing a game, you feel attached.

The price seems ridiculous to me. I very much doubt that it's worth as much as they're asking. Sure, I'd love to have one, but not for that kind of money. With interchangeable parts I understand it won't be 20 bucks or anything, but that's a little too rich for my blood. Bethesda must think only the wealthy are paying fans. They need to start making more practical, and more affordable merchandise.

That's the entire thing: bethesda goes after fans who make props but then makes them so pricey fans can't afford them, same with most everything else on their store. My 3 funko pop fallout figures cost a fortune. They're aiming at only fans with money and in the end it'll alienate alot of others.

I don't think they aim that stuff at people who can make props. Most of us just say "I can make that for a lot less money". I agree about some of their other stuff though.

They're now offering a 6" tall T60 bust as a preorder for 65.00 plus shipping. I thought that was a bit pricey no matter how nice it was.

That's actually a lot cheaper than the SW mini busts that Gentle Giant is making. The norm for them is now at least $100. They started out at $49, to be affordable, in 2002. So that's a lot more than inflation would account for. I'm not sure if Disney is asking for more licensing fees now or what.

I guess I'm just cheap, and after the quality issues with some of their other licensed stuff you never know what you'll get.

They're now offering a 6" tall T60 bust as a preorder for 65.00 plus shipping. I thought that was a bit pricey no matter how nice it was.

That's really not too bad. Not that I'll get one, but at least people with regular incomes can afford it.

It's a start. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back